Jp Prince.....

I've never thought I'd say this, but without JP we would not have made it this far. He's playing Defense, making his free throws, driving, dishing. He is doing it all for this team.

I really want to hear what the people who said JP wasn't an asset to this team have to say now.

he has certainly stepped up his game lately. however he does turn the ball over too much

I said at the beginning of the year that JP's progress would be the key to this team's success. At the time, I was hoping for a lot better outside shooting. We haven't gotten much of that, but otherwise he has come along quite well as the season has unfolded.

Now, we just need the shooters - specifically Scotty and Tatum - to get and stay hot.

JP is doing a helluva job. The one thing he still does that drives me nuts is when there's a turnover in the back court... he stands and watches instead of chasing the ball. But yeah, he's playing the best ball of his career at the right time.

JP definately does not get enough love around here. He's been our saving grace the last several games. Especially since Wayne and Scotty have been disturbingly absent for long stretches in the last few... C'mon guys lets make a run to da Final Four! If we can get everyone playing their best no reason we can't take this bi!ch...

When JP is at his best, it really frees up Chism down low and gives us open looks from the perimeter.

When Prince left the game with foul trouble in the 2nd half was when Ohio cut into our lead. He's definitely our glue guy.

Prince is the most unique talent I can remember in Orange. I loved Lofton but there isn't another player in the country with the length and lateral agility Prince has, and he is ALWAYS confident bordering on cocky and he is willing to take(and make) a lot of shots and moves that other people wouldn't even consider. It's going to be a big adjustment next year without him.

VN Store

Back