The Reginelli's Postgame Report.

hatvol96

1. We're going to the Sweet Sixteen. For this team that's a very nice accomplishment.
2. Gutsy play by everyone. No reason to be critical of anyone.
3. Cam Tatum's shot at the end of the first half was huge. That changed momentum.
4 . While I'm certainly not his biggest fan, Bruce Pearl has done a very good job. This team has done all that could be expected of it.
5. Butler going to the Sweet 16 is a great thing. They have a shot of going to the Final Four.
6. Wayne Chism has another game in a Tennessee uniform. That's a good thing.
7. Villanova got what they deserved. When you quit guarding, you should lose.
8. It'll be interesting to see what Wake does tonight. They have the talent to challenge Kentucky.
9. Auburn should hire Todd Bozeman. I never dreamed I'd type that.
10. West Virginia-Missouri will be the best game of the tournament. A street fight to the epic degree.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't think any of us really like the prospect of OSU in the next round, however, how would you see the next round playing out against both potential opponents?

No. 11: Pearl and Co have time to prep and scout against upcoming opponent in Sweet 16.

With all of the comments about how Ohio's coach modeled his style after Ohio State's, does this bode well for us should our next game be OSU?

I don't think any of us really like the prospect of OSU in the next round, however, how would you see the next round playing out against both potential opponents?
I think we can play with Ohio State. Prince will give Turner some problems.

HateVol = Troll

Might want to climb off of that horse....especially since you knew that this thread would be up shortly after the game, just like always. Let's try not to badmouth someone who actually contributes to the nation.

Good summary, just so happy to have another week to look forward to Chism suiting up for a game for the Vols!

Last edited:
Did anyone else catch the love on the TV broadcast? They were gushing over us. For a minute there I thought we were Tebow & the Pouncy twins !

Might want to climb off of that horse....especially since you knew that this thread would be up shortly after the game, just like always. Let's try not to badmouth someone who actually contributes to the nation.

Case in point

:lolabove: :eek:lol: :lolabove:

and that's pretty much the gist of 90 percent of his posts.

1. We're going to the Sweet Sixteen. For this team that's a very nice accomplishment.
2. Gutsy play by everyone. No reason to be critical of anyone.
3. Cam Tatum's shot at the end of the first half was huge. That changed momentum.
4 . While I'm certainly not his biggest fan, Bruce Pearl has done a very good job. This team has done all that could be expected of it.
5. Butler going to the Sweet 16 is a great thing. They have a shot of going to the Final Four.
6. Wayne Chism has another game in a Tennessee uniform. That's a good thing.
7. Villanova got what they deserved. When you quit guarding, you should lose.
8. It'll be interesting to see what Wake does tonight. They have the talent to challenge Kentucky.
9. Auburn should hire Todd Bozeman. I never dreamed I'd type that.
10. West Virginia-Missouri will be the best game of the tournament. A street fight to the epic degree.

I didn't know that. I thought I saw you in section 103 one night with a Bruce Almighty shirt.

VN Store

Back