Okay it was the easy road...

emainvol

Giver of Sexy
but credit where it's due. The boys have already gone further than I expected. So good job Bruce and co.

I had us losing to Gtown in the second round I'm glad the bottom part the Midwest region bracket is bust.

I have to agree, for as much as I complain about Pearl's coaching and this team's desire, they played for the most part a great game. Good defensive intensity, and used their height advantage taking it to the basket.

I actually picked them to beat Georgetown but lose to Ohio State (again). I think we matched up pretty well with Georgetown....I just hope we can get to our first Elite 8!!!

Yep. Another sweet 16 game with most likely Ohio State. Let's just hope that this year is a lot better to us than '07.

Hard to find a lot of JP haters lately!! From what Ive seen hes been playing his best ball of the season. If Chism can get hot with him we can make it to 8.

Hard to find a lot of JP haters lately!! From what Ive seen hes been playing his best ball of the season. If Chism can get hot with him we can make it to 8.

JP stepped it up around the time we lost Tyler. I have to give him props for that. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw him cherry pick to the point that I wanted to personally nut punch him.

VN Store

Back