Refs starting to step it up for Ohio

Wise-Vol

5 calls in a row -- three charge/blocks, a push in Bone's back when he was going for an offensive rebound, and a foul on Chism's last attempt not called.

Looks like we are going to have to close-out Ohio and the refs in this one.

JTrainDavis I respectfully disagree. My boy Wise-Vol makes valid points and has great posts.

The next person who starts an imbecilic crying thread about the officials should be banned forever.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

JTrainDavis I respectfully disagree. My boy Wise-Vol makes valid points and has great posts.

CAVOL I respectfully object to your disagreement. My man JTrainDavis makes flawless intelligence assessments and future posting habit recommendations.

CAVOL I respectfully object to your disagreement. My man JTrainDavis makes flawless intelligence assessments and future posting habit recommendations.

Thank you, be sure to by some t-shirts, i'll be signing empty Smithwicks bottles after the show.

There is no reason UT shouldn't be handling these guys....blaming the score on officiating is stupid, but I guess the entire Volnation seriously believes there is a coast to coast officiating conspiracy.

There is no reason UT shouldn't be handling these guys....blaming the score on officiating is stupid, but I guess the entire Volnation seriously believes there is a coast to coast officiating conspiracy.

Not true. The conspiracy extends to outer space, too.

The block/charge needs to be reformed... The Refs can completely dictate the way each and every game goes by what way they decide to call.. not saying the Vols are getting screwed but if I was a ref on the take I could make alottttt of money officiating.

The next person who starts an imbecilic crying thread about the officials should be banned forever.

I agree. It's one thing to complain about it when Tennessee is losing, but when we're winning it's pretty stupid.

Wise-Vol....you need one catch all thread for all your thoughts. Call it "Wise-Vol's conspiracy thread"

Bad calls are bad calls. Doesn't matter if you're winning or losing. I think the officiating in the NCAA Tourney has been much better than what I've noticed in the regular season.

VN Store

Back