ESPN Just Jinxed Us?

More proof that ESPN is against us. Shame on them for their blatant hatred of everything Vols.

They all picked us against Kentucky (before SEC tournament) and they were right about that.

Hubert and Digger both picked us against SDSU. I have no idea who Dicky V picked though.

We're finished. Done for!

Check out ESPN's wise-guys picks for Round two:

Tennessee Volunteers (6) vs. Ohio Bobcats (14)
Current line: Tennessee minus-8.5

VR says: "This opened nine. For Ohio to stay in the game it has to shoot from the three-point line, but UT is seventh in the country in defending three pointers. Ohio is playing a team that is a lot more athletic and polished. I think this is the year UT doesn't go to die in the Sweet 16. It uses its bench, while Ohio is just not deep enough, on two days rest that is a huge disadvantage. I think UT blows this team out tomorrow."

While:
1. I have fretted over "whether Corso picked us" in the past, and
2. It makes a fine excuse to start a thread, and
3. It's a better thing to talk about than a lot of other threads on here today, and
4. We all want to get our post counts up, and
5. There are cause and effect relationships in the field of athletics.

What a talking head says about the outcome of a future contest is not one of them :p

GO VOLS - CRUSH OHIO (AGAIN!)

Hey - If Kentucky claims the Tennessee state championship can we claim Ohio ? ? ?

While:
1. I have fretted over "whether Corso picked us" in the past, and
2. It makes a fine excuse to start a thread, and
3. It's a better thing to talk about than a lot of other threads on here today, and
4. We all want to get our post counts up, and
5. There are cause and effect relationships in the field of athletics.

What a talking head says about the outcome of a future contest is not one of them :p

GO VOLS - CRUSH OHIO (AGAIN!)

Hey - If Kentucky claims the Tennessee state championship can we claim Ohio ? ? ?

Quit post padding...............:)

UT should run them out of the gym today, all they have to do is play just a little D. and move on to the next round.

Well, even the experts get one right every now and then. Go VOlS!!!!

They were right when they picked Kentucky to beat us. I am sick of everyone having this ESPN hating the vols conspiracy. I was talking to my brother in law who is a WVU fan and he said the Mountaineer fans are the same way. I think ESPN doesn't have some hatred for the VOLS rather they give love to teams who are dominating.

Witch Doctor got this one...Witch Doctor already prepared for ESPN bad "juju". Witch Doctor already put out a "reversa-cursa-worsa" back at ESPN. Witch Doctor say playing field is level again.........
Go Vols!
Bones never lie.

Okay, let me make sure I have this right...if ESPN picks against us it is because they obviously hate us. If they pick for us, it is in order to jinx us because they obviously hate us. I get it! ESPN hates the Vols!! Why can't everyone see this obvious fact?

They were right when they picked Kentucky to beat us. I am sick of everyone having this ESPN hating the vols conspiracy. I was talking to my brother in law who is a WVU fan and he said the Mountaineer fans are the same way. I think ESPN doesn't have some hatred for the VOLS rather they give love to teams who are dominating.
Party pooper.

I dunno and dont care what ESPN says, we are better than Ohio.

Go lookup the team stats, compare the two, and prove me wrong..

VN Store

Back