Ohio Bobcats (22-14)

G- #5 D.J. Cooper (FR.)
G- #0 Armon Bassett (JR.)
G- #24 Tommy Freeman (JR.)
F- #1 DeVaughn Washington (JR.)
C- #12 Kenneth van Kempen (SR.)

Discuss here -

Last edited:
This game will be a war. UT must and I meam MUST...have a great rebounding game. Limits TO's, play smart ball. Ohio is not to be taken lightly. Tennessee needs to attack and not be passive on the offensive side today.

Who will step up today and become a leader?

We can't afford to have stupid fouls like we have given all year. One of these times fouling on a 3 is going to lose us a game and I'm just glad Goins didn't lose us the game. Hopson has to start making shots. He has been inconsistant the past couple of weeks. Finally, will someone other than Chism start becomming consistant? I dont know what this team would have done this year without him, especially after all of the suspensions. Chism gives it his all every night and I am proud he is a part of our program. Speaking of, how do you think this team will be next year without him?

Weezy is hungry. You must feed Weezy. He will dominate today. He is due a breakout game. FEED HIM
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If Tennessee finishes off those easy opportunities around the rim that they have been butchering lately and play perimeter defense, they will win going away....

GO VOLS !!!

Tennessee vs. Ohio
NCAA Second Round
Saturday, March 20 | 3:35 p.m. ET | TV: CBS
Dunkin Donuts Center | Providence, RI

Tennessee Volunteers (26-8)

G- #3 Bobby Maze (SR.)
G- #32 Scotty Hopson (SO.)
G- #30 J.P. Prince (SR.)
F- #4 Wayne Chism (SR.)
C- #33 Brian Williams (JR.)

Ohio Bobcats (22-14)

G- #5 D.J. Cooper (FR.)
G- #0 Armon Bassett (JR.)
G- #24 Tommy Freeman (JR.)
F- #?? DeVaughn Washington (??.)
C- #12 Kenneth van Kempen (SR.)

Discuss here -

DeVaughn Washington's # is 1

6 foot 8 inches 225 lbs, listed as a forward.

Last edited:
GO VOLS kick some bobcats butt today! We have to get out to a good start, but like that's will ever happen.

Last edited:
It would be nice to have a blowout win for UT. The last time we had one was a couple of years ago against Long Beach State I think.

Weezy is hungry. You must feed Weezy. He will dominate today. He is due a breakout game. FEED HIM

Well.... Since they're at the "Dunkin Donuts" center maybe he can grab a couple of Boston Creme's before tipoff..... Unless Fulmer is there, inwhich case he (and everyone else) may be outta luck, donut-wise.....

It's too beautiful to be inside watching basketball. But I'll be making the exception for this one. As long as Tennessee takes car of business we should be good to go.

VN Store

Back