Goins

Velo Vol

Internets Expert
. . . scored more points than Hopson, Hall, Williams, and Tatum scored combined.

Great effort.

Would you agree that he seems to be the only player that is peaking at the end of the year?

yes hes stepping up big time,a good replacement for maze next season.We will be just fine

i feel like they've found something with his shot, he has a much prettier shot now. and is hitting far more jumpers than he used to

love it!

Yeah, he's usually good for some solid jumpers a game. But I didn't expect this. But I welcome it! :D

I'd say JP is peaking as well. He's been pretty solid lately.

Yes, Prince has had several good games lately. But we've known he has the ability to be a leading scorer for the last couple years.

Think back to where Goins was at the beginning of this season and it's remarkable that he was the co-leading scorer tonight.

If JP would just consistently drive the ball to the hoop and NEVER take a jumper, we would be so much better off. Goins was big time tonight!!!!!!

. . . scored more points than Hopson, Hall, Williams, and Tatum scored combined.

Great effort.

Would you agree that he seems to be the only player that is peaking at the end of the year?

Did you forget how craptastic he played against UK 2 games ago?

He's a very inconsistent player that shows flashes of brilliance, but I guess you could say that about pretty much everyone on this team.

the whole team has been inconsistent the 2nd half of the season. good thing we have some players stepping up at the right time of the year

Goins doesn't show up tonight, we get embarrassed. Period. JP played solid as he has been lately, but Goins was the difference in the game.

Groins shouldn't have been playing after his shenanigans the game before.

Groins shouldn't have been playing after his shenanigans the game before.

Looking forward to Cousins getting banged by some big men in this tourney, without a friendly whistle. Maybe he should keep some Kleenex in his waist band.

Looking forward to Cousins getting banged by some big men in this tourney, without a friendly whistle. Maybe he should keep some Kleenex in his waist band.

We'll see.

That said, ya'll were lucky to escape.

Lol, someone will zone Kentucky up and they won't hit 3's. It'll be curtains for the Cats.

He ought to be a replacement for Hopson, THIS SEASON.

Hey buddy, Scotty has fought through his valley and played alright last night. Ever been 20 with the weight of a state on your shoulders? Alright then. BTW, not too many games left, we(the fans) should be alright w/o ya if you wanna go ahead and retire to the fball forum. Peace
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We'll see.

That said, ya'll were lucky to escape.

As was UK against a MSU team that didn't make the tournament. Fail to see the point.

But if one really wants to see shennanigans, one need look no further than Cousins act on the bench each and every game. Cal puts up with it but has no control over that bunch.

VN Store

Back