Another Reason to Hate Vandy

Wise-Vol

I hate them more than anyone short of Kentucky, but the one year when I give them some respect (picking them all the way through to the Elite 8), they lay an egg in the first game and are done.

Another reason to hate Vandy -- screwing up my bracket.

I have had every game right until Vandy!!! Oh well, I had them making it to the sweet 16!

Living in Nashville and listening to the constant whining and Vandy love on Sports Talk, NOTHING SHORT OF A UT WIN COULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER TODAY!!!

I actually called this, but I can't claim I had any special insight. I just thought Vandy would have their hands full, and get caught off guard by a scrappy team that knows how to win.

I gotta say, Vandy had this coming. No team should be allowed to have absolute snobs for fans and win that much

I had them going to the elite 8 and losing to Syracuse. But when I turned the game on and saw they were down, I just couldn't help but to cheer for Murray St.:)

I don't care for Vandy. I love them losing after complaining about how the deserve a higher seed than us and then having diaherra on the court.

I had them losing to the racer's and sending there academic asses home I'm Lovin it, now I just hope we take care of business this evening.

I had Vandy making it to the second round but living 10 miles from UT Martin and an hour from Murray St., I kinda enjoyed seeing OVC actually winning their first round.

Let's face it--other than KY, the SEC isn't very good this year. Vandy loses, Fla loses--who's next?

Plaster was calling this a "cod lock" win for Vandy yesterday on the radio. Now I think a cod lock must be something painful.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back