Teams to avoid picking in your bracket

They're good for the win against SDSU, and Tenn could be a HUGE bracket buster if they beat GTown. A lot of people have GTown in their final four or elite 8. That would be a HUGE bust.

Same thing with Texas, Mich St, and The Ville. If they turn it on, this tourney could get scary. The same argument could be said for Vandy but those 3 teams and us could really burn March to pieces.

People are picking against us because they want us out early. We're probably the biggest threat in the brackets because if we beat Georgetown we ruin a lot of ESPN's "sense".

Tenn can play with any team if they show up. Purdue is going out first game.

?

" If Louisville can get past Pac-10 champ Cal in the first round of the Big Dance, which remains a big "if" with the way the Golden Bears shoot the ball, it will likely face top seed Duke in Jacksonville for the right to play in the Sweet 16."

?

" If Louisville can get past Pac-10 champ Cal in the first round of the Big Dance, which remains a big "if" with the way the Golden Bears shoot the ball, it will likely face top seed Duke in Jacksonville for the right to play in the Sweet 16."
twas but a jab and I don't do smileys.

i don't think we are as bad as people think. but the louisville matchup isn't a good one already for cal because of their size and scheme.

People are overhyping this one. Purdue still has a guy that can carry them to wins over folks like Siena.

I would generally agree, but something about that matchup just screams Siena to me. Maybe it's because I always pick a MAAC team for an upset. For a low major, they do have a pretty decent record.

Last edited:
I really think Purdue will struggle to beat Siena..yeah they still have Johnson, but he didn't help em' much when they scored 5 points in 14 minutes of play in the 1st half against Minnesota. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!

That shouldn't be a huge loss for you all right? Only avgs 5 pts and 5 rebs. What do u think?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back