Link for CBS NCAA Game Coverage

I'm sure Verne's disappointed he can't talk about Cousins and Wall (not a run at you....)

Could John Ward come back for just a few games. I mis muting the tv and listening to him call the game. The 4 second delay back in the day didn't bother me.

I like it when Bill did the game in 2007 UT vs OSU I loved the way he was commentating in that voice when Lofton and Bradshaw were shooting 3's out of the gym.Sometimes that voice he does in annoying

Bill can get a little over the top, but certainly not the worst option.

That sucks... i am out in Denver and will be forced to watch the Kansas game. Crap!!

Love Raftery...love his passion, yet he knows what he is talking about unlike Dickie V.

I know Verne screws up a lot...but I love his voice. Especially in SEC games. He has the perfect voice for announcing.

This map is wrong. According to the map I should be getting Kansas vs. Lehigh, but my TV says that I'm getting Texas vs. Wake Forest. I'm going to be pissed if I can't find a place that I can watch the game and listen to it too.

Love Raftery...love his passion, yet he knows what he is talking about unlike Dickie V.

I know Verne screws up a lot...but I love his voice. Especially in SEC games. He has the perfect voice for announcing.

Raftery has always been my favorite television announcer. His voice, and his "go to" sayings have always been a staple in my March hysteria.

VN Store

Back