UT gets no bracket talk at all

ut18vols

They have not said one word about our game on that side of the bracket. I watched them break down 7 games and skipped over the UT game. They mentioned how Kansas has a hard road due to Ohio St., Georgetown, Mich. St., and Okla St. could all cause problems but they dont care to mention UT who beat Kansas this year. I know we might be playing little sloppy but give us some credit!

SORRY I just had my years messed up thought it was this year we beat them at Old Spice Classic. I was totally wrong, feel like idiot now, learned to check my facts

Last edited:
They have not said one word about our game on that side of the bracket. I watched them break down 7 games and skipped over the UT game. They mentioned how Kansas has a hard road due to Ohio St., Georgetown, Mich. St., and Okla St. could all cause problems but they dont care to mention UT who beat Kansas and Georgetown this year. I know we might be playing little sloppy but give us some credit!

UT did not beat Georgetown this year.

They have not said one word about our game on that side of the bracket. I watched them break down 7 games and skipped over the UT game. They mentioned how Kansas has a hard road due to Ohio St., Georgetown, Mich. St., and Okla St. could all cause problems but they dont care to mention UT who beat Kansas and Georgetown this year. I know we might be playing little sloppy but give us some credit!

UT didn't beat Georgetown this year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

UT didn't beat Gtown this year.

Why would they mention us? They'll mention us next weekend if we make it.

By the way, UT didn't beat Georgetown this year.

From what I understand, we didn't beat Gtown this year.

Don't know who you are listening to, but most everyone is picking SDSU to knock the Vols out of the tourney.

I think you should check your stats, Tennessee didn't beat Georgetown this year.

Tennessee didn't beat Georgetown this year

VN Store

Back