SDSU line

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It appears the line opened at Vols -4.5 and is down to -3 according to vegasinsider.com.

Kinda surprising... I guess there's a lot of gamblers living in the San Diego area.

With all of the so-called experts picking SDSU to upset the Vols, I'm surprised Tennessee is even favored.

With all of the so-called experts picking SDSU to upset the Vols, I'm surprised Tennessee is even favored.

That line will continue to fall as long as those guys keep talking and that why I'm going to wait until Thursday before I put my money down. I can see that line going to -1.5 before tipoff.

yes we do gamble in san diego, have sports books very close by.I think the real gamblers saw a high spread but it should rise up with east coast $$ coming in.

That line will continue to fall as long as those guys keep talking and that why I'm going to wait until Thursday before I put my money down. I can see that line going to -1.5 before tipoff.

that's what it is. Just think about Vegas' strategy in setting lines... it's not what they actually think the true spread will be, but they set lines in order to get regular joes to bet heavy in the opposite direction.

VN Store

Back