I hate Notre Dame fans!!!

tennesseefan31

i was talking to a friend of mine who is a ND fan and when i brought up seeding he had the guts to say that ND was much more deserving of a 6 seed than the Vols. He said "ND is going to go to at least the sweet 16, as for your Vols, there LUCKY to be where they are and they'll be out after round 1".
Seriously Notre Dame wasn't even on the bubble until two weeks ago and they get a 6 seed???

Ask your friend when was the last time ND did ANYTHING in either basketball OR football. Be patient tho...it might take awhile to get an answer.

believe me.... i did... i listened to the same "well who has the most national championships of all time?" speech i hear all the time. He then asked me to name 5 reasons i hated ND.... i stopped at 15

Remind your friend that Notre Dame translates to Our Lady.
Our Vols don't play like ladies.

Notre Dame fans over 30 - Cool as hell
Notre Dame fans under 30 - Douchebags

You'd think it was the other way around since they were good at sports 30 years ago rather than lately they're terrible and haven't won anything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

believe me.... i did... i listened to the same "well who has the most national championships of all time?" speech i hear all the time. He then asked me to name 5 reasons i hated ND.... i stopped at 15

Tell him that during the times they were winning those so called NC's that they were playing Army and Navy and the catholic school for girls teams almost every week..:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back