Espn?

SmokeyHound

Why when we get beat by 30 by a number one seed does the headline say "Tennessee Destroyed"

But when Minnesota beats Purdue by 30 it says on sportscenter "Purdue vs Minnesota???"

Because we got destroyed...and no one cares enough about Purdue or Minnesota to make an emphatic statement.

Can you please tell me why they hate us?

It's obviously a global conspiracy of referees and evil empire analysts being funded by the University of Kentucky. They are jealous of the number one coach in college basketball.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can you please tell me why they hate us?

Tennessee would not move the kickoff time of our homecoming game the year Peyton Manning graduated.
Imediately espn started the campaign for the (it's time to name a defensive player to win the heisman trophy) and espn still carries a grudge and so do I.:finger3:

All the Kentucky fans are always whining about ESPN saying they're biased against them, but if you ever turn on ESPN you will see that is total garbage.

Tennessee would not move the kickoff time of our homecoming game the year Peyton Manning graduated.
Imediately espn started the campaign for the (it's time to name a defensive player to win the heisman trophy) and espn still carries a grudge and so do I.:finger3:

All this time I thought they just didn't like the color yellow.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back