As a neutral college basketball fan...

hdrizzle21

Tennessee is better than a 6 seed. Not only did they get put in the Midwest bracket which has the 2 best teams in the entire bracket IMO, but I think you are better deserving then Texas A&M, Butler, and even Maryland...

San Diego State is a tough team. The MWC has 4 legit squads. They are athletic and will pressure you a lot so Maze and Goins should be in a lot together. Chism needs to be huge and Hopson must be able to shoot from otuside and you guys will win....

Bruce Pearl did a masterful job with this team. I look forward to next years squad with some new good prospects coming in, if Hopson can get a consistent jumper, and you guys have consistent guard play, with Tobias Harris coming in, you guys will be a tough matchup, and hopefully you can sweep Coach Cal's cheating butt next year.

The midwest bracket is IMO the toughest one. We did get the shaft on our seeding mostly because if we beat sdsu, then we get to play what will be a HOME GAME against Gtown in Providence. This could turn out to be like the HOME GAME against KY in Nashville. That said, I do think that the vols will be movtivated enough to win both games, and perhaps they will find the rims more to their liking. GO BIG ORANGE111

The midwest bracket is IMO the toughest one. We did get the shaft on our seeding mostly because if we beat sdsu, then we get to play what will be a HOME GAME against Gtown in Providence. This could turn out to be like the HOME GAME against KY in Nashville. That said, I do think that the vols will be movtivated enough to win both games, and perhaps they will find the rims more to their liking. GO BIG ORANGE111

DC is eight hours from Providence. Closer than Knoxville, but it's not like it's right down the street.

Tennessee is better than a 6 seed. Not only did they get put in the Midwest bracket which has the 2 best teams in the entire bracket IMO, but I think you are better deserving then Texas A&M, Butler, and even Maryland...

San Diego State is a tough team. The MWC has 4 legit squads. They are athletic and will pressure you a lot so Maze and Goins should be in a lot together. Chism needs to be huge and Hopson must be able to shoot from otuside and you guys will win....

Bruce Pearl did a masterful job with this team. I look forward to next years squad with some new good prospects coming in, if Hopson can get a consistent jumper, and you guys have consistent guard play, with Tobias Harris coming in, you guys will be a tough matchup, and hopefully you can sweep Coach Cal's cheating butt next year.

So you like UT football but not UT basketball?

Call me an eternal optimist, but I like the side of the bracket that UT is on.

There is no way we lose to a MWC team with Steve Fisher as their coach. Bruce will coach circles around that guy!

VN Store

Back