Doug Gottlieb

UNAVol89

Leave Bond to Me
Almost sent me into a fit of rage when he picked SDSU to beat Tennessee in the first round.

He has the nerve to say "Tennessee fell apart when Tyler Smith got kicked off the team."

WTF

Gottlieb and T Smith are probably good buddies. If they aren't, they should be. Not surprised at all.

Don't sweat it. One man's opinion. He has some good points though and SDSU is not to be taken lightly.

Not to defend Gottlieb, but there is certainly a chance of an SDSU upset. However, no logic is behind the Tyler Smith argument, if anything this team came together.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Almost sent me into a fit of rage when he picked SDSU to beat Tennessee in the first round.

He has the nerve to say "Tennessee fell apart when Tyler Smith got kicked off the team."

WTF

he has always though we were junk. never even ranking us in the top 25 in his power ranking ballot.

This joker said that Tennessee was OVERseeded. I'm sorry but this comment is based on one game, and objectively speaking, we statistically are better than a 6 seed. We just are..

I know everyone's said it, but this committee is insane.

PS. Gottlieb said that SDSU would play Georgetown close.

whoops. Didn't see you already created a thread about it. He said we were OVERseeded? Rofl?

He obviously hasn't watched any of our games then, outside of maybe the game on saturday. That's what pisses me off about the 24/7 365 sports media coverage we have now. You have all of these talk show hosts with strong opinions about subjects that they have done very little research on.

Not to defend Gottlieb, but there is certainly a chance of an SDSU upset. However, no logic is behind the Tyler Smith argument, if anything this team came together.

He didn't say anything about an upset....He said SDSU WOULD beat Tennessee....

Calm down guys. All we need to do is win. These aholes may have given the team the motivation it needs to go deep in the tourney.

He didn't say anything about an upset....He said SDSU WOULD beat Tennessee....

People are putting that in their brackets as well.

If that's what he feels will happen, then why would he sugarcoat anything?

If that's what he feels will happen, then why would he sugarcoat anything?

He shouldn't sugarcoat anything. He should go steal some more credit cards. Doug has a special place in his heart for thugs who get kicked off BBall teams, which is why he is saying we were better with T Smith, which is obviously not true.

All of these people saying this stuff about us is making me wish I could play Thursday. I just hope that if we don't have that many fans attend the game that we at least have a lot of fans on campus to send them off when they leave. Maybe even a pep rally or something would be a good idea.

For those that don't know the truth behind this moron:

Wikipedia said:
Gottlieb was the starting point guard for Notre Dame during the 1995-1996 college basketball season. He started all but four games for Notre Dame during that season. During Gottlieb's freshman year at Notre Dame, he stole credit cards from a roommate and fraudulently charged over $900 to those cards. Subsequently, he was kicked off the Notre Dame basketball team and eventually convicted of misdemeanor fraud. Gottlieb then earned an Associate of Arts in business at Golden West College.

He shouldn't sugarcoat anything. He should go steal some more credit cards. Doug has a special place in his heart for thugs who get kicked off BBall teams, which is why he is saying we were better with T Smith, which is obviously not true.

I'm sure you are firmly planted in the corner that ESPN, FoxSports, The Sports Machine, Tom Arnold, Tim Allen and Scott Baio hates UT.

Can't say I'm shocked.

I'm sure you are firmly planted in the corner that ESPN, FoxSports, The Sports Machine, Tom Arnold, Tim Allen and Scott Baio hates UT.

Can't say I'm shocked.

No you are right. ESPN loves UT.

Doesn't change anything about Doug Gottlieb being a worthless thief.

VN Store

Back