Here we go Bruce

lylsmorr

Time to earn that $2 mil. You have a group of players that tend to underachieve against less talented squads, but now is not the time to let that happen. Time to bring out the 5 star player in Scotty Hopson and persuade Wayne into being the best player in the tournament(which he can be). The regular season(meaningless in the grand scheme) is over and we have our seed, so now take the sham of a seed we got and make sure to flip off the committee members when you walk off the court after smoking SDSU like a Cuban cigar(hopefully). GBO

Time to earn that $2 mil. You have a group of players that tend to underachieve against less talented squads, but now is not the time to let that happen. Time to bring out the 5 star player in Scotty Hopson and persuade Wayne into being the best player in the tournament(which he can be). The regular season(meaningless in the grand scheme) is over and we have our seed, so now take the sham of a seed we got and make sure to flip off the committee members when you walk off the court after smoking SDSU like a Cuban cigar(hopefully). GBO

agreed. if our players truly feel shafted, they need to man up and make a run into the tourney. we have the talent, but i dont know if we have the smarts...

agreed. if our players truly feel shafted, they need to man up and make a run into the tourney. we have the talent, but i dont know if we have the smarts...

Under Bruce, Tennessee has always done the most damage as an underdog. A 6 seed pretty much puts us as an underdog to make any kind of noise in the tournament

Time to bring out the 5 star player in Scotty Hopson and persuade Wayne into being the best player in the tournament(which he can be).

No offense to Chism, who's obviously good, but what makes you think he's the best player in the tournament?

No offense to Chism, who's obviously good, but what makes you think he's the best player in the tournament?

CAN be. Going into the tournament Evan Turner is the best player in it, but Wayne's got the skill set to break out

CAN be. Going into the tournament Evan Turner is the best player in it, but Wayne's got the skill set to break out

And here's why I say it, it's about the questions: Will Wayne body up in the paint and scrap for the boards or will he stand around hoping for it to fall in his lap? Will he float the perimeter or will he get on the defenders hip and go to work in the paint, and hope to get to the foul line a lot? If he is aggressive, Wayne alone can carry this team

I think it's this guy

B00006G8J7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

SDSU has fans? Chism's used to the likes of Cousins and Varnado, I doubt Malcolm Thomas has anything for him.

Varnardo is the greatest shot blocker this decade, Malcolm Thomas is a blip on the radar compared to what Chism is used to facing.

I thought he was the best ever, not just this decade.

Well, statistically yes. I just have a hard time saying he's a better shot blocker than Bill Russell. He is one of the all time great shot blockers though, I can't take that away from him

Varnardo is the greatest shot blocker this decade, Malcolm Thomas is a blip on the radar compared to what Chism is used to facing.

We just have to get him the ball. It's seems like sometimes we're determined to try to win without getting him touches in the post.

VN Store

Back