Analyst on Espn

bornbleedinorange

Vols=Pure Fire
Did y'all notice that when they talked about the bottom of the Midwest Region they talked about Georgetown, Ohio state, and Oklahoma st. but not us once. Not our name our players or our coach. nothing at all. I was already made about the 6 seed, but the analysts not saying anything about it. That just makes me madder.

I noticed that too. Like we aren't even on their bracket. They talked about every other match up. Didn't even mention us as a threat to Kansas even though we have beaten them this year without four players...

Going into the tournament with a horrible loss. Why should they talk about TN? Vols are so up and down.

Personally, it may be better for the Vols that ESPN and CBS are downplaying them. It seems like they play their best when everyone counts them out. They seem to have perfected the us vs. the world mentality this season.

They talked about everyone else...except us. That's the problem. Not that they just didn't talk about us.

Did y'all notice that when they talked about the bottom of the Midwest Region they talked about Georgetown, Ohio state, and Oklahoma st. but not us once. Not our name our players or our coach. nothing at all. I was already made about the 6 seed, but the analysts not saying anything about it. That just makes me madder.

noticed it, but I was still stunned from the #6 seeding. I thought they would at least mention UT beat Kansas already :eek:hmy:

Hubert Davis just said any of 5 teams could make the final four from the MIDWEST and included Tennessee in that list. I always liked Hubert this year (and Adrian Branch, too).

SDSU is a very difficult matchup for you guys. They play a 2-3 zone which will force you guys to shoot 3's. Maze and Chism are the keys. Chism needs to tear it up down low or I think SDSU will win

SDSU is a very difficult matchup for you guys. They play a 2-3 zone which will force you guys to shoot 3's. Maze and Chism are the keys. Chism needs to tear it up down low or I think SDSU will win

Some SDSU guys posting over here said they play man to man.

SDSU has never played 2-3 zone this year. they play man to man all game. almost always switch on screens also

sec gets no respect, for the most part. also if thats true about sdsu we might have a chance

If it makes you feel any better original poster, the ESPN.com analysts are talking about us....as likely to lose to SD St and one of the 5 teams most likely to get bounced early

Forde citing we have issues, even if that loss was to UK

If this is true and they stick to man v man they will go down by 20...stone cold lock.

its funny how some of you guys sound so confident. obviously you dont know anything about sdsu cause they dont have a cotnract with espn and they dont talk about them, so you think... "oh another mid major school, easy win". Wrong

Personally, it may be better for the Vols that ESPN and CBS are downplaying them. It seems like they play their best when everyone counts them out. They seem to have perfected the us vs. the world mentality this season.

I'd take it a step further and say they DEF PLAY their best when they are counted out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What did we do to deserve to be mentioned?

its funny how some of you guys sound so confident. obviously you dont know anything about sdsu cause they dont have a cotnract with espn and they dont talk about them, so you think... "oh another mid major school, easy win". Wrong

You should pay attention to the posters who (prior to our matchup) say SDSU is DANGEROUS right now.

If it makes you feel any better original poster, the ESPN.com analysts are talking about us....as likely to lose to SD St and one of the 5 teams most likely to get bounced early

Forde citing we have issues, even if that loss was to UK

Forde loves us.

Tennessee (25). Any Top 25 team that gets pasted by 29 points in a conference tournament -- even if the opponent is Kentucky -- has issues. Combine that with Bruce Pearl's unspectacular NCAA tournament record at Tennessee (he's 5-4 despite twice being seeded as high as No. 2), and there is reason to suspect that the Volunteers are in trouble.

Jimmy Dykes is defending us relentlessly on this ESPNU show. Everyone is bashing us but he is standing up for us.

Jimmy Dykes is defending us relentlessly on this ESPNU show. Everyone is bashing us but he is standing up for us.

That's the most inappropriately named show I've ever seen.

VN Store

Back