Snubbed!!!

volsof09

We just got raped by the committee!!!!!!!!!!!I cant believe my eyes.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well, getting your ass hammered the day before selection Sunday will certainly effect seeding...

Beat 2 #1 seeds.... Played Purdue to one point... Won 25 games... And we get bent over.... I don't get it... Oh, well, it is what it is... I could have seen a 5 seed, but not a 6.... Not sayn we are world beaters, but a 6 is just wrong...

To add insult to injury, Vanderbilt took the 4 seed in the West (that's where we should've been).

Like I needed another reason to hate those douchebags.

Getting killed by KY shouldn't have had that big of an impact... Remember as all the "experts" say, its the body of work...

Had plans on going to the tourney I'm certainly reconsidering after the committee pulled this one out of there ass.

If my math is correct, a 6 seed means that the selection committee does not think we are a top 25 team in the nation. What a joke!!! Here's to you NCAA: :finger3:

It means we are anywhere from the like the 21st to 24th best team if my math is correct

VN Store

Back