Latest Bracketology -- this stinks

why does that suck? I think that would be our easiest way to get to the Sweet 16, then we would probably play Duke, great bracket for us.

I don't think it would be an easy road, Butler sitting there is not an easy matchup. I can think of several teams I would rather face in round 2 than Butler. 1 thing that strikes me is that he places Kensucky as the #1 overall seed(if I'm not mistaken the overall #1 gets the play in winner). Kansas is a far better team and deserves that seed. Sorry Wildcats fan, the Jayhawks are the better team.

It sucks because Lunardi never projects the match-ups correct. I'd love to have the Selection Committee give us that, but like I said, Lunardi hardly ever gets the matchups correct.

I agree with this bracket Butler in the second round Bruce Pearl and Tony Jones are very familiar with them.

Cornell is no pushover. They nearly beat Kansas right around the time that we did (can't remember if it was the game before or after).

I'd love to see that Butler-Cornell matchup come to fruition. Same with Cal-ODU in the bottom half of the bracket. Also, Cal at a 7 seed? Really now?

WVU got on a lucky run through the BE tournament, I don't think they're that good.

IMO, they seem like a team ripe for a 2-7 or 2-10 upset in the second round.

UT can beat Duke---they didn't look that good against Ga Tech, which isn't that good.

Duke's region is the one I'd prefer to be in. Followed by Kentucky, Kansas, and then Syracuse (in that order).

I hope we are in Duke bracket because Pearl have wanted to play them and the answer is always no.. K can't hide anymore

VN Store

Back