I apologize in advance for letting my evil twin take control and have some devious fun:
1. Jarvis Vanardo -- I'm rooting for you right now, but if you had joined us in Knoxville, we would have won the SEC this year, you'd be guaranteed to be winning a championship today and you wouldn't have to bite your fingernails later this afternoon after the Rupperees escort KY to the SEC Tourney championship.
2. Elliot Williams -- enjoy the NIT. You could have been the starting 2G for an NCAA tourney team.
3. Leslie McDonald -- maybe you can go to NYC and watch Elliot play in the losers' Final Four.
4. Chandler Parsons -- great plays you made this year in the regular season; you could be sitting in Knoxville assured of a ticket to the Dance.
5. Willie Kemp -- I actually feel sorry for him. What a terrible decision to go to Memphis. He could have had a lot of good times with Wayne.
6. Iman Shumpert -- Better step it up; winning today is the only way you get into the Big Show. Could have been in Orange and guaranteed a spot. Wonder who your coach will be next year
7. Courtney Fortson --