lets face it

buzzball4life

the king of wisdom
if UK hits 3's they will win the the big dance, granted the title will be vacated shortly after, nobody can stop them.

Syracuse will beat kentucky by 10 plus points easy... They actually play the zone efficiently

I don't think they win the big dance. They have the most talent but they do not play the most technical basketball. They will have to play against many good teams to make it all the way. If msu wins I'm interested to see what happens tomorrow if the game is called somewhat fairly. Varnado on cousins will be a great matchup imo. I know i'll be going for msu or vandy either way. I want kentucky to lose badly.

Not true. They play awful interior team defense and expect to out talent the other team. I could see them losing to an 8 seed that gets hot and plays efficient. They don't make it past the Elite 8.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Their youth is likely to catch up with them in the Big Dance, but I'd take a close look at their bracket before I started making too many dire predictions against them.

Their youth is likely to catch up with them in the Big Dance, but I'd take a close look at their bracket before I started making too many dire predictions against them.

Yes sir. Agree. They could be like that UK team that got bounced in the 2nd rd as a 1-seed by a amped up UAB team, or they could coast right into the F4. But, in the end, I think some other team's experience will prevail.

Which is why I'm making a Nostradamus prediction for UK's future: They will win alot of games. Alot. But, not many, if any titles. Why? Calipari is too good a recruiter. He pulls one-&-dones...too many of them. 3 of their Frosh this year go pro. This will continue, as it did at Memphis, & as it did at Memphis, even with the elite players he had there, they will continue to get outschemed, & outmatured in the 2nd & 3rd weekends of the tourney.

Kentucky will not win the NCAA championship. Ther will get a good zone team with some players and some that can score and they will go down

Kentucky is very streaky from 3 point range. Today they hit a lot of them and beat us, in february they couldn't hit at all and we beat them. That will probably bite them in the sweet 16 and on

This Ky. team could well be considered the #1 overall with such a convincing victory over us. Their defense really kicked our butt.Rebounding too. They were much better prepared. Don't underestimate them. They have the tools to make it to the final four. But, then again, so do we. Go Big Orange.

If UT were to play KY during the NCAA tourney, could we get an NCAA penalty for too much (4 times in a year) contact w/ a proven cheater?

I just wondered...after watching "Several Degrees of Calipari" or "Fifty Ways to Leave Probation".

#1 - Get Out the Back Jack".

Last edited:
If UT were to play KY during the NCAA tourney, could we get an NCAA penalty for too much (4 times in a year) contact w/ a proven cheater?

I just wondered...after watching "Several Degrees of Calipari" or "Fifty Ways to Leave Probation".

#1 - Get Out the Back Jack".
Slime, oh i mean Slive will look into it and get back to you.:detective:

Hard to say without knowing how the brackets are going to be laid out. They could end up with a difficult path even for a low seed. I don't think they win it all. I've been thinking Syracuse for the past several weeks. But, again. Hard guess at this time.

VN Store

Back