You Josh Bone lovers will get your wish

volwarrior33

He’ll be backing up Bobby Maze in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament after today’s ejection for Goins, which is an automatic one game suspension.

I forgot if it was up to the coach or up to the conference on suspensions, thanks for reminding me it's an automatic suspension. I always forget about that.

He might not be the scoring threat Melvin is but he takes care of the ball and doesn't take stupid shots.

Maze needs to be ready to play 40 minutes. Hopefully we'll win our first game by a wide enough margin that that won't be necessary, but you never know what matchup we'll get.

The way Goins played today, I'm not sure that is a bad thing. But, that is just one other reason to have competent officials. Too many of these guys think too much of themselves. Doug Sirmons and Tony Greene are the top of the list for that.

don't think that is correct. you get suspended for throwing a punch. melvin was tossed for a flagrant foul only, he will play in the first round

Well good for Melvin, someone needs to show that hotheaded mouth with the chinstrap beard of lameness how men should respond to unfounded intimidation.

There's a chance we'll see a return of Prince at the point.

In any case, I don't think not having Goins will be the difference in a 1st round game.

In any case, I don't think not having Goins will be the difference in a 1st round game.

Sure, if you want an early round exit again.

If Pearl goes to Prince at PG over Bone just like he did over Jordan Howell in the NCAA...it will not go over well AGAIN.

The way we run our offense, Prince dribbles it across the half court several times a game anyway. You guys can pretend like it'd be the worse thing ever, but the fact is Prince is one of the top 3 players on our team by any honest assessment.

If I had to pick between Goins being out for the game or Prince, I pick Goins every time.

Are you sure he's out for a game? I don't think ejection is an automatic suspension, but fighting is.

Well disregard this thread then. My apologies, earlier in the year Jimmy Dykes said on a UK broadcast, “A live ball technical foul is an automatic ejection and one game suspension.”

Cousins deserved it. Big Baby!! and He sure didn't stay hurting very long. Probably a big faker just like his coach!

VN Store

Back