Anyone else plan on watching the SECCG on mute tomorrow?

govols120

15-0
If I hear one more thing about how Cousins is just the greatest thing since sliced bread and the next coming of Jesus Christ himself and "a great guy" I'm going to explode.

I watch them ALL on mute. But I won't be watching this one at all. I've banned college basketball from my eyes unless its UT.

I thought it was funny how he threated melvin goins after the elbow, it was shown on tv, and the announcers still thought he was such a great guy. He punched his hand like four times while telling melvin he was going to beat his ass

I won't be watching or listening. I really have no interest in the game. I'll be ready for UT's next game, though.

Nessler is an idiot. He tried to make some joke about Shrek and donkey or something, I guess he's trying to win over the 7-10 year old audience.

Watching uk makes me ill. Their fans are super-obnoxious, maybe worse than florida or bama fans in football.

You might miss the latest in hip basketball lingo, ie shadow defenders, violent cuts, rim to rim, etc. Huge risk IMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back