Officiating (merged)

I have always said that Kentucky gets the calls. It amazes me how Cousins can hold players down on rebounds by holding his arms over them laying on them and is never called for a foul. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

how bout jimmy dykes? he loves sucking kentucky off i see....and the refs WTF i really love how they give chism a damn technical for nothin when ortons big ass has been hanging on him all day

The same as the amount of KY fans with blue glasses on that don't see the obvious bias in the calls.

Dont know what Ky fans you are referring to, but we already have a thread about how bad this officiating is. We arent exactly helping ourselves out though

I'm not even joking. I don't know that I have ever been this disappointed with the refs, but it's got to stop. It happened in football and it happens in basketball. They ride the leagues leaders jocks so that they can go undefeated and or top seed.

Happened with Alabama and Florida this year in Football
Kentucky in basketball

The real issue is playing 3 games in 3 days when teams like Ole Miss and Miss State got the day off.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Its funny how UK players can jump over the back of our players to get rebounds and we cant even breathe on theirs.

It's pretty sad. Kentucky is getting ALL the damn calls. I have NEVER seen it this bad in my life. It's a shame, but none of this matters. Kentucky won't come close to winning the NCAA and in a year or 2 all of their wins will be vacated, LOL

so how many times do you want us to keep beating UK in football? anyway yea cousins can push our players down and not get a call for it
I think you are confused with my fan hood. So you are telling me that since I can clearly see that our play is just awful and the officiating isnt playing a big a part of this game as you are making it, that I am not a Vol then I am sorry. Yes the officiating isnt good, but KY isnt winning this game because of it, they are winning because they are just flat out playing good and we are a no show.

these refs(tony greene) have been on KYs Di** since the season started and now the officiating in this game has been in kentuckys favor,look at how many fouls each team have in the first half and the whole game

PEARL THROW A CHAIR LIKE BOBBY KNIGHT DID!!! ITS TIME SOMEONE CALLED OUT THE REFS AND MIKE SLIVE

It will not matter--Calipari has the refs in his pocket the whole game. The SEC office wants UK to go into the NCAAs with a #1 seed.

When the pussycats go to the tourney...and if they don't take their refs with them...they will stop at 16. Gifts to cuz won't continue on a national stage...and he will be in foul trouble soon in a real game called properly.

And I'll say it again...the sec (SLIVE are you LISTENING) needs to reconfigure the tourney brackets...AND the ticketing process. PERIOD.

Oh, yeah...PLEEEEZE find some refs that don't need extra money on the side. PLLLLLEEEEZZZEE!

But, I do wonder which wildpussy is gonna stop by the announcers for the game for a quick visit tonight. They certainly love them.

VN Store

Back