Official Ruppereeing Thread

Wise-Vol

1. Wayne Chism fouled by Cousins -- no call
2. Wall not touched by Pearl -- foul called
3. Patterson offensive foul on Hall -- foul called on Hall
4. Cousins with 2 walks -- not call; fouls called instead.
5. Chism fouled by Cousins -- offensive foul called on Chism to give him his 2nd.

Pearl is going to have to get a technical to keep these Rupperees honest. We got 3 of the biggest 4 SEC ref Kentucky fans calling this game.

BTW, of KY's 23 points, only 3 are from further than 2 feet from the basket. Our defens is horrid.

I would be more upset at the referees if I weren't so upset at how sloppy we are playing.

On your number 2, I don't remember that. Are you talking about when Wall was driving on the left side of the basket and Pearl was defending? Wall was called for a travel there. There was a hand check or some non-shooting foul I missed...maybe that was what you're talking about.

6. JP Prince called for swinging elbow when no contact made. Ref on top of it calls nothing. Tony Green wannabe across the court calls offensive foul

The worst no call of the game was at the beginning when KY had a guy open in the corner, and Cousins grabbed/hooked Williams arm keeping him from stepping out to play D. It was pretty obvious. Even my wife noticed it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

8. Tatum gets mauled with no call -- KY steal

Pearl had better get Hopson and/or Maze in the game or this will be a 15 point half time deficit.

At half-time, I've got KY with:

1. 8 points from the refs
2. 4 points from Goins
3. 2 points from Prince.

And that does not include the points that KY gets from the refs putting Chism on the bench for so much of the first half on a bullS hit call on Chism's 2nd foul when Patterson fouled him, holding him and Chism pushes off Patterson's hands and the Rupperee hits Chism with the foul.

Guys...we aren't going to get any calls. Period. The pre-set flow for this is to assign fouls to TN on a 3 to 1 pace...based on player. Take a look at the bigs...all TN in trouble, but cuz has nothing. Cuz is the biggest fouling player on the team.

Might as well close this thread out...because the advancement for this bunch of punks is decided. As hard as it is to say...just accept it.

Yeah, we're sloppy, and not playing well...that's on us...but the playing field is NOT going to be even. Period.

One would think that since it's the SECT and all, we could get a different officiating crew than the other two UT/UK games.

And that does not include the points that KY gets from the refs putting Chism on the bench for so much of the first half on a bullS hit call on Chism's 2nd foul when Patterson fouled him, holding him and Chism pushes off Patterson's hands and the Rupperee hits Chism with the foul.
Negative. Chism fouled him and made a show of it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree -- I just (for once) wanted to chronicle it on a cheat-by-cheat basis. As soon as I saw those three clowns were the ones calling this game, I knew we were toast. The only way it could be worse is if they announced they were going to have 4 refs and added Eades to the other three Big Blue Boosters.

Negative -- Patterson was holding Chism as he tried to flash across the paint and Chism had to push Patterson's hands off of him. That's like calling a foul on a guy because he pushes another guy's hands off his shirt when the defender has a handful of jersey.

It ain't the refs Wise Vol. We are flat out awful in every aspect right now.

Of course, I want our guys to win....I HATE uk, but even with our sloppy play and bad shots, the refs are not calling the game fairly. My friend watching with me is a uk fan, even she admitted this...so, we are just gonna have to play way more aggressive-seems to me we are playing soft. The drawback on that is, we will get called for the fouls, they usually don't. So my idea is, play as tough as they are, make'em hurt. GO VOLS!

It ain't the refs Wise Vol. We are flat out awful in every aspect right now.

We're playing badly yes, and I"m not one to usually get mad about the refs, but with Kentucky it's blantant how they get away with much more than any other team.

VN Store

Back