Coach Cal giving the Vol players...

VolMaster14

Former Sunshine Pumper
mad props! Was just interviewed live on ESPN College Gameday and said he loves how Chism plays,talked about Williams big body,said he love J.P and Hopson. Said he thinks all 4 will be in the NBA. Also gave Maze some love. Pretty much said if you let an team like TN out work you, you will lose. Gonna be a good game!

Um.... he said BRIAN WILLIAMS will be in the NBA!

Last edited:
If he talks them up, it helps make up for the loss. If they lose, he can say "I told you so," and if they win he can say "what a great win against a great team"

Working on seeding right now, it sounds.

I agree about Brian Williams being a HUGE stretch to go pro, but he said he thinks because of his size he will be in the NBA.

If he talks them up, it helps make up for the loss. If they lose, he can say "I told you so," and if they win he can say "what a great win against a great team"

Working on seeding right now, it sounds.

they are guaranteed to get a one seed.

but if KU loses today, and UK wins the SEC, is it enough to give UK the #1 overall seed? That's all they have to play for. Games in St Louis

mad props! Was just interviewed live on ESPN College Gameday and said he loves how Chism plays,talked about Williams big body,said he love J.P and Hopson. Said he thinks all 4 will be in the NBA. Also gave Maze some love. Pretty much said if you let an team like TN out work you, you will lose. Gonna be a good game!

He loves 3 of our players. Sounds to me he could be a little gay.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

they are guaranteed to get a one seed.

but if KU loses today, and UK wins the SEC, is it enough to give UK the #1 overall seed? That's all they have to play for. Games in St Louis

I'm aware. Having the #1 overall is something to play for and jockey for.

VN Store

Back