get ready.....

GoTNvols13

well in a few short hours we will be gettin ready to see john wall touch the ball and get non existent fouls called EVERY time he goes to the rack.... anyone else feel this way?????? i get so pissed off trying to watch KY b ball its insane.... i hope we kill em!!!!!!

GBO! :rock:

Keep the faith, actually Tennessee has nothing to lose today. Pressure is all on UK, at least that is what I am going with...lol

well in a few short hours we will be gettin ready to see john wall touch the ball and get non existent fouls called EVERY time he goes to the rack.... anyone else feel this way?????? i get so pissed off trying to watch KY b ball its insane.... i hope we kill em!!!!!!

Complaining about the officials 3 hours before tip off?

Really?

:no:

Pearl should go to the three refs before the game and say the following:

"Guys, we all know that you are going to call phantom fouls on us when Wall drives and you are going to let Cousins bulldoze our guys in the low post without calling anything. We also know that the plan is that every collision will either be a Tennessee block or a Tennnessee charge.

Now, you can do that, but something very different is going to happen. I want you to know that if you guys follow this SEC standard operating procedure, I will not be following the standard operating procedure of bending over and grabbing the UT ankles. No. Instead, the first time you do it, I'm going to raise so much hell that everyone watching this nationally on ABC and the several thousand here are going to know that I think you are doing exactly what everyone expected you to do as I just described. And you are going to call a Technical on me. That's fine. I'll give KY those 1 or 2 points.

But every time after that when you guys follow the SEC plan, I'm going to raise more hell. So, you have a decision to make. With Mike Slive witnessing it and the entire nation watching the biggest game in college basketball on ABC, you can keep doing the same Ruppereeing that you always do when KY is playing and you'll have to throw me out of the game, after which Coach Jones is going to take over and he's going to do the same thing. So, you can toss two or three UT coaches and continue to call the game like you are Kentucky boosters, or you can call the game as if you are impartial.

But think about this -- I guarantee you that I'll be a hero throughout not only the State of Tennessee, but every State in the US and half of Kentucky by standing up to this horse-**** that goes on in this Conference. While you -- well, you'll probably be officiating women's basketball next year after I get through with you in the post-game press conference. And the raise I get next year will be 20 times or more the amount of the fine Mike Slive will give me. They'll probably even raise funds to pay it.

Where will you be having your press conference?"

Cousins trampled that Alabama player yesterday and they called the bammer for the foul. I hate to complain about officiating before a game, but get ready.

Last time it was called pretty impartially until the 2nd half, then John Wall started getting the MJ treatment.

The other team is a bunch of cheaters. PLEASE!!!

Life musta been tough for you a couple weeks back, huh?
:closedeyes:

well in a few short hours we will be gettin ready to see john wall touch the ball and get non existent fouls called EVERY time he goes to the rack.... anyone else feel this way?????? i get so pissed off trying to watch KY b ball its insane.... i hope we kill em

Probably true. Instead, let's get some goon off the bench to just knock the crap out of him. Get the most out of a foul for once.

Just kidding. Kinda.

Pearl should go to the three refs before the game and say the following:

"Guys, we all know that you are going to call phantom fouls on us when Wall drives and you are going to let Cousins bulldoze our guys in the low post without calling anything. We also know that the plan is that every collision will either be a Tennessee block or a Tennnessee charge.

Now, you can do that, but something very different is going to happen. I want you to know that if you guys follow this SEC standard operating procedure, I will not be following the standard operating procedure of bending over and grabbing the UT ankles. No. Instead, the first time you do it, I'm going to raise so much hell that everyone watching this nationally on ABC and the several thousand here are going to know that I think you are doing exactly what everyone expected you to do as I just described. And you are going to call a Technical on me. That's fine. I'll give KY those 1 or 2 points.

But every time after that when you guys follow the SEC plan, I'm going to raise more hell. So, you have a decision to make. With Mike Slive witnessing it and the entire nation watching the biggest game in college basketball on ABC, you can keep doing the same Ruppereeing that you always do when KY is playing and you'll have to throw me out of the game, after which Coach Jones is going to take over and he's going to do the same thing. So, you can toss two or three UT coaches and continue to call the game like you are Kentucky boosters, or you can call the game as if you are impartial.

But think about this -- I guarantee you that I'll be a hero throughout not only the State of Tennessee, but every State in the US and half of Kentucky by standing up to this horse-**** that goes on in this Conference. While you -- well, you'll probably be officiating women's basketball next year after I get through with you in the post-game press conference. And the raise I get next year will be 20 times or more the amount of the fine Mike Slive will give me. They'll probably even raise funds to pay it.

Where will you be having your press conference?"

DO IT Pearl!! :clapping:

I hope that ref think his name is Valentine isnt calling the game. Seems like every time he does Chism is in foul trouble every time. Well get ready Jon Wall will get calls and Cousins will go over someone back to get a rebound and nothing will be called. When Ky is in the NCAA tourney i think thats when they will not get the calls. No home floor and no SEC officials

Over/Under on how many gratuitous shots of Ahsley Judd today? I say 4

I say 6...it's been on ESPN about a dozen times this morning...doing something akin to what's his name's little "dance". Look for a time or two pre-game, then a couple each half. Unless...the blues boys are getting their rear-ends handed to them...may be few, then.

GBO

I gave Wall a new nickname - John "Every Call" Wall... :)

I hope that ref think his name is Valentine isnt calling the game. Seems like every time he does Chism is in foul trouble every time. Well get ready Jon Wall will get calls and Cousins will go over someone back to get a rebound and nothing will be called. When Ky is in the NCAA tourney i think thats when they will not get the calls. No home floor and no SEC officials

THAT I can agree with...

Ted Valentine - College Basketball Referee

nice first post...not...GBO!

VN Store

Back