Scotty H

rickyyrs

Does Bruce Pearl sit Scotty H to start game and then bring him in later. To let him calm down some. I know there was one game he didnt start and came in and scored alot. We need everyond today. Go Vols beat them kitty cats.

He obviously wasn't in the game yesterday. He could barely handle the ball, but continued to throw up 3's. He didn't do anything yesterday to earn him a starting spot today.

he will show up today. The home stae factor will make him go to the basket agressively. if he does that first then I think his outside shot follows. but if he launches 3 balls and misses I think he loses that edge and goes in the tank mentally. he needs a layup or dunk early.

He obviously wasn't in the game yesterday. He could barely handle the ball, but continued to throw up 3's. He didn't do anything yesterday to earn him a starting spot today.

As worthless as he has been in this tournament, I think he will suck it up and play better today. I don't think he deserves to start though.

maybe pearl should bring him off the bench. he did that earlier this year and it seemed to help for a little bit

While his production struggled again, I would say (BP too) that his aggressiveness picked up and he seemed to be more "in-tune". The 1 dribble had no excuse, the other time it was just an akward bounce (4 on 1) and the pass from Bmaze was too late. I still say you bench him so hell come out like he did against ? Fla iirc. But he was giving it what he had yesterday. Just couldn't hit anything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He needs a foot up the a**. He has done nothing the last 2 games. He needs to play like he is capable today, grow some balls and get agressive.

I think Scotty should come off the bench today. But, I see he is in the probably starter line up. Doesn't mean he will start. Someone gave him a shooting tip yesterday and it might pay off. Or, might get worse. Time will tell. It was noticed that he was turning his wrist during the shots. Hope it helps. I think he will have a good game against UK. I think/hope they play this game today like a final 4 game. They should because a lot is riding on it. Win or lose, it's been a heck of a season for the Baller Vols with more to come.

IMO, Hopson has been quite a disappointment thus far. As highly touted as he was out of high school and as physically-gifted as he is, he ought to be leading this makeshift team. I don't know what it will take to motivate him if the prospect of playing in the NBA doesn't do it.

he will show up today. The home stae factor will make him go to the basket agressively. if he does that first then I think his outside shot follows. but if he launches 3 balls and misses I think he loses that edge and goes in the tank mentally. he needs a layup or dunk early.

We only play UK 2 to 3 times a year. I hope he can motivation after today.

Kentucky fans are making a big deal out of the Hopson victory guarantee. What else do they expect?

VN Store

Back