F 4 Wayne Chism
C 33 Brian Williams

Kentucky:
G 11 John Wall
G 24 Eric Bledsoe
G 1 Darius Miller
F 54 Patrick Patterson
F 15 DeMarcus Cousins

Is this the first time UT-UK have met in the tournament since the '79 finals? I can't think of an occurrence since - but its too much work to look it up.

Interesting game today...Pearl will outcoach Calipari, that is a given. If you get Chism's game yesterday and Scotty Hopson doesn't play like a 3rd grade bench player, the talent gap won't show as clearly.

If Tennessee beats Kensucky today, the selection committee better be looking at giving UT a 2 seed, 3 seed at the lowest.

No i remember When Allan houston we got hammered by KY. I think like 60 points. It was bad.

Win today only gets you to a 3 seed, and I'm not even sure a championship win gets you a 2.

CBS sportsline's Palm still has us a 5 seed, updated today. I'm not sure I understand why this team is getting zero consideration to move up.

CBS sportsline's Palm still has us a 5 seed, updated today. I'm not sure I understand why this team is getting zero consideration to move up.

No way we're still a 5. We're a solid 4 seed even if we lose today.

That is 100% wrong. UT is a lock 4 seed right now, with the possibility of going even higher.

SecTitle gets us a 2. Win today gets us a 3. Beat UK twice and KU once and 25+ wins and you deserve a 3 at least.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We are playing well at the right time, and we are getting good PG play. I think this team is in better shape heading into postseason than we have been in a while.

We are playing well at the right time, and we are getting good PG play. I think this team is in better shape heading into postseason than we have been in a while.

I agree, I think we are right about where we need to be,if we get some production out of Scotty.

'sup all?

Is there a techie in the house? My internet connection is fairly slow here in Germany. It's DSL, but its far from the hub, so streaming video is usually out of the question for me..way to choppy! Does anyone know if audio streams any faster than video? I was thinking of logging in to the sports animal and trying to listen to the game today.

Do you think this might work better for me?

Are you able to access the Animal from out of the country? If so...yea that would be good.

VN Store

Back