Don't Come Tomorrow Unless You Have Tix

rfalliso

Or are willing to pay 400 or more a ticket. There is probably 25000 Kentucky fans for a 19000 seat arena. It's most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Kentucky fans r either extremely stupid or extremely rich.

On the radio they said many of these fans don't get to go to regular season games and this is what they save up for for their only entertainment. I was there at both games and 90% of fans are KY. I have never seen anything like it. We were surrounded by KY fans and they are interesting to talk to. They also said hundreds had come to Nashville and don't bother to buy tickets but just come downtown and stay in bars. Had a relative who paid $100 for 1 lower level ticket for UT game only today.

well they do have a strong fan base so you have to give them credit where credit is do. i just dont understand why more tenn fans in nashville havent bought more than they did i mean nashville aint a poor town nor is its surrounding areas i think wayne needs to get into scotty hopsons butt one good time

well they do have a strong fan base so you have to give them credit where credit is do. i just dont understand why more tenn fans in nashville havent bought more than they did i mean nashville aint a poor town nor is its surrounding areas i think wayne needs to get into scotty hopsons butt one good time

Each University gets a certain # of tickets allotted to them to sell to their fans. Seeing as every other school in the SEC could give a shat less about basketball, their fan bases are very, very limited. This in turn allows Kentucky fans to buy season tickets to a University, and then in turn buy their SEC tickets as well, then turn around and sell the season tickets they bought online to get their money back.

Not to mention they scour the internet for all available tickets.

Most fans of other schools realize that the SEC tournament happened to be in Nashville and think to themselves a week before "Wow. that would be neat, lets try to get tickets."

Where Kentucky fans know this 2 years in advance, and will plan accordingly.

Each religion has its "fanatics". For college basketball, its the UK fanbase.

I will give it to Kentucky, they travel like nobody’s business. Heck they filled it up with Billy G was there and his style was painful to watch and they sucked. I am hoping Tennessee can pull the upset and maybe some tickets will be available for Sunday.

i know our fan base is strong too i reckon its mostly the ticket prices and economy too blame

Yea, there is waaaaaaay too much blue here. The hotel I'm in is all Kentucky fans. I've only seen a few UT fans.

Too bad I can't go to the games though, I have to sit and watch Ohio get their butts kicked by Vandy in baseball.

Since there's no threat of UK ever playing in the SECCG in football, they save their money up for March.

what does everybody think about the team next year,i think the way it looks we should be strong,i hope we can get shelby.

i'm hoping myself,it's going to be a good game,i think it's going to be back and forth or a total blow out,hopefully the blow will be in tenn favor

Arkansas used to be the same way......I think what the UK fanbase is doing is pretty impressive actually....

If I was assured the same result we had in Knoxville, I would pay any price just to watch the Blue Smogg take the walk of shame!!!! I was at the game in Knoxville and it was nearly as much fun as watching the Bammer faithful walk out of Neyland after a whippin!!! I'm in Nashville and will drive downtown if we win,probably be able to pick up Championship tics off the ground,LMFAO!!!! V,B

VN Store

Back