Cam Tatum

zestyzoo23

In VOLS We Trust
Really glad to see Tatum step up today off the bench and have a huge game. He has the the potential to be really good. 4-6 from 3....He in my eyes was the player of the game..We will need a game like this from him tommorow...GBO:rock:

Player of the game for sure, and I think he'll definitely start tomorrow. Gotta go with the hot hand in a tourney setting.

You gotta ride the hot hand, Cam stood up at a time when it was needed badly! He needs to start for sure.

tatum should start indeed brian williams with chism works well too but i think the key to tommorrow will be the point position and how well our points play against wall and bledsoe. you slow them down and then kentucky is in trouble!

It's good to see our fans sticky by our players when they have a couple of bad games! LOL

Chism has to get more easy shots. He has to hit the ones he gets. He missed a few today that I'm sure he would say should have been made. I agree about the hot hand starting but our whole year has been about 9 or ten guys not just 5. This is a true team and I'm anxious to see what they can do in the big tourney. I'm hoping they're heating up at the right time but we have to improve on the D and creating fast break points. We also have to find a clutch 3-point shooter. :cool: Wish we had Lofton behind the arc!:D

Hopson hasn't played well at all.....especially against LSU. Tatum should of probably started the game against Ole Miss anyway and he definitely need to start today

and Cameron Tatum is only a sophomore! I can't wait to see how his game progresses over the next 2 years!

VN Store

Back