swiperboy

He played like he should have coming off the bench. He doesnt deserve player of the game for that. JP played really well imho.

Really? Player of the Game? What did he play 2 minutes? I realize he had a good and he capitalized at an important time in the game. But seriously, POG? Maybe reconsider for Chism or Prince.

Good effort though.

Wow, guy does what he is SUPPOSED to do and gets a ton of praise. Why don't we just put him back in the starting lineup? I still like him sitting on the bench.

You are delusional if you think Swipe was the player of the game. Although his 3 was big, he does not take player of the game.

JP gets my vote.

Nothing wrong with praising someone after a long down spell. And, yeah, he stays on the bench. That's his role. Ready when needed. Nothing wrong with that.

The amazing thing was after the 3 he played D and got a turnover. Cameron Tatum is coming on at the perfect time...Did anybody else hope for Steve Pearl not to get up after he hurt his hand? I think his dad taught him to do that if he gets a shooting foul. Bruce is a genious.:dance2:

Wayne had a very impressive stat line-
15 rb's
1 assist
2 steals
16 points
1 (one) count 'em-1 foul. And, that came at the 3 minute mark, I think, in the 2nd half.

Good output by a number of Vols today. We'll need it tomorrow to overcome UK.

Witch Doctor say Swiper came in Made a shot, got a block and a couple of RB's. Witch Doctor say off the bench no one can ask for more. Witch Doctor say once a Vol; always a Vol.
Bones never lie.

The amazing thing was after the 3 he played D and got a turnover. Cameron Tatum is coming on at the perfect time...Did anybody else hope for Steve Pearl not to get up after he hurt his hand? I think his dad taught him to do that if he gets a shooting foul. Bruce is a genious.:dance2:

nope that was just you. Very classy post.

Nothing wrong with praising someone after a long down spell. And, yeah, he stays on the bench. That's his role. Ready when needed. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree. I was glad to see him come in and play his part. Hopefully he learns from this season, as I see him becoming a good roll player for us.

VN Store

Back