SEC Tournament Quarterfinals, Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Official Game Thread

volwarrior33

2009-mbb-gamenotes-olemiss.jpg

March 12, 2010 -- 3:15 p.m. ET
Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tenn.
TV:
SEC Network (Broadcast simulcast on ESPN360.com)
Announcers: Brad Nessler and Jimmy Dykes

Probable Starters:

Tennessee:
G 3 Bobby Maze
G 32 Scotty Hopson
G 30 JP Prince
F 4 Wayne Chism
C 33 Brian Williams

Ole Miss:
G 24 Terrico White
G 12 Chris Warren
G 32 Zach Graham
F 31 Murphy Holloway
C 52 DeAundre Cranston

Hope they actually decide to play today because if its anything like yesterday then theyll get beat.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I changed the upload speed to 1800 kbps and hooked up the modem straight to my computer, so you shouldn't get any freeze ups if your download speed is good.

Streaming VOLS games!!!!

password is on the webpage

Last edited:
I expect to see a very good game with us squeaking one out in the end.

I'll say 66-64 in favor of the Vols.

what channel is it going to be on?

I'll bet it's on the same channel in the tri-cities as yesterday's game. Look for WAPK, which is digital channel 19-2 (or the old analogue channel 36). If you're on Dish Network or DirecTV it'll be channel 36. I'm not sure what it will be on Charter or Comcast.

I expect to see a very good game with us squeaking one out in the end.

I'll say 66-64 in favor of the Vols.

That sounds like a good score, but it is the SEC Tournament, so it could go plus or minus 15 points for either team. I expect a win after the performance yesterday. If they weren't thinking ahead to Ole Miss then I have no idea what went on.

This one will be tough...after yesterday I don't have a good feeling. But it is in our nature to take a night off then come out firing on all cylinders, so who knows!

Would love to have one more game against Kentucky though!

This one will be tough...after yesterday I don't have a good feeling. But it is in our nature to take a night off then come out firing on all cylinders, so who knows!

Would love to have one more game against Kentucky though!

This team has had a tendency to come out flat for certain games (@UGA, @UF), so I would probably be more wary of the letdown if they had looked good yesterday. Don't get me wrong, they are perfectly capable of dropping this game to a hungry Ole Miss squad, but I think they'll move on to play Kentucky with a 6-10 point win today.

I expect them to look like a totally different team today.....If they don't we are in trouble!

I'm just hoping they send those new shoes back to Adidas. 3 guys tripped over halfcourt and the threepoint line yesterday. And Baylor had the same shoes on and had 2 guys trip on "lines" Wtf?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We can't possibly play as bad as we did yesterday. I think Tenn comes out with the victory today. Go Vols!!

2009-mbb-gamenotes-olemiss.jpg

March 12, 2010 -- 3:15 p.m. ET
Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tenn.
TV:
SEC Network (Broadcast simulcast on ESPN360.com)
Announcers: Brad Nessler and Jimmy Dykes

Probable Starters:

Tennessee:
G 3 Bobby Maze
G 32 Scotty Hopson
G 30 JP Prince
F 4 Wayne Chism
C 33 Brian Williams

Ole Miss:
G 24 Terrico White
G 12 Chris Warren
G 32 Zach Graham
F 31 Murphy Holloway
C 52 DeAundre Cranston

Point Spread: UT-2

Go Vols. Got the first date jitters out of the way. Gonna be a great game today.

Ole Miss going down.

Attachments

• olemiss_ad_2.jpg
    olemiss_ad_2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
im a little surprised the line is almost even. i guess it's based on our performance yesterday?

I'm working in Milan, TN (near Jackson).

Anybody know the channel (if any) that the game is on out here?

I'll have access to a TV but not the internet.

Last edited:
New game and a New Day! Yesterday is behind us, survive, advance, and focus on the next challenge

I'm working in Milan, TN (near Jackson).

Anybody know the channel (if any) that the game is on out here?

I'll have access to a TV but not the internet.

Seems a bit ironic that you are searching for this game considering you are streaming it for everyone else, just doesn't seem fair. Thanks for doing that by the way

VN Store

Back