Good Game Vols

msutiger

Very disappointing game. I felt like LSU could pull it off. Even more disappointing is that Taz didnt reach 2,000 points. LSU played horribly today had we just had a good game maybe I wouldnt be so disappointed right now. Any way, good luck in the rest of the tournament and bust Ole Piss' bubble.

Good day :hi:

It was a disappointing game but at least we got the win. We can't continue to play like that and expect to win.

Very disappointing game. I felt like LSU could pull it off. Even more disappointing is that Taz didnt reach 2,000 points. LSU played horribly today had we just had a good game maybe I wouldnt be so disappointed right now. Any way, good luck in the rest of the tournament and bust Ole Piss' bubble.

Good day :hi:

Is that supposed to be surprising? Your team was 11-20 this year. You have no one on your team outside of Mitchell and Warren.

They are a hard team to watch.....but it's been like that all year....they just seem to find a way to win...

The Tigers have had an entire year of disappointing. Adopt the Cubs philosophy, just wait til next year.

No but that doesnt make it any less disappointing.

please forgive the portion of our fan base who don't know how to be anything other than jerks.

LSU played tough today, just ran out of gas at the end. Be proud of their effort. Thank you for your classy post.

please forgive the portion of our fan base who don't know how to be anything other than jerks.

LSU played tough today, just ran out of gas at the end. Be proud of their effort. Thank you for your classy post.

You should see this guy over on TigerDroppings. Classy? Yeah that’s his middle name.

UT should have won by 20. It was 5 against 2 and lsu was in it till the end. Worst performance of the year. Ole Miss are licking their chops. These guys can be great, and they can suck. Boggles the mind.

I'm glad we have you to be the conscious of the great Nation. We all have so much to learn... :cray:

I find it a little ironic that we're playing Ole Miss. It seems eerily similar to the situation in football this past season. A developing team with a chance to get real hot going into a bowl game, and then clownstomped by Ole Miss. The bball squad has been picking up steam lately too, and now must play...Ole Miss. This game just screams trap.

I find it a little ironic that we're playing Ole Miss. It seems eerily similar to the situation in football this past season. A developing team with a chance to get real hot going into a bowl game, and then clownstomped by Ole Miss. The bball squad has been picking up steam lately too, and now must play...Ole Miss. This game just screams trap.

They gave us a helluva game this year. We came back from i think 20 to win it

Pearl said the win over Ole Miss ranked with there with Kansas and KY for him. Sound pretty worried on post game show.

VN Store

Back