The ESPN Zone Times Square Postgame Report.

hatvol96

1. Ugly win for UT. That was to be expected.
2. Tennessee is going to have to find more offense. You have to score more consistently in March to survive.
3. This one is good for a possible first round matchup against a slowdown team. You never know what style you might draw.
4. Ole Miss will be desperate tomorrow. If UT doesn't match their intensity, it will be a long day.
5. That was a decent first day crowd. Nashville has to be happy.
6. Bad day for the favorites so far in NYC. Georgetown really helped their seeding with the win.
7. I underestimated Buzz Williams. He's got his team playing as hard as anyone in America.
8. I'm not sure Wake Forest deserves a bid. They certainly looked awful today.
9. Florida better win tonight. I wouldn't want to rest on their current resume.
10. If UCLA wins tomorrow, they'll win the PAC 10 tournament. That would rip a bid from someone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

1. Ugly win for UT. That was to be expected.
2. Tennessee is going to have to find more offense. You have to score more consistently in March to survive.
3. This one is good for a possible first round matchup against a slowdown team. You never know what style you might draw.
4. Ole Miss will be desperate tomorrow. If UT doesn't match their intensity, it will be a long day.
5. That was a decent first day crowd. Nashville has to be happy.
6. Bad day for the favorites so far in NYC. Georgetown really helped their seeding with the win.
7. I underestimated Buzz Williams. He's got his team playing as hard as anyone in America.
8. I'm not sure Wake Forest deserves a bid. They certainly looked awful today.
9. Florida better win tonight. I wouldn't want to rest on their current resume.
10. If UCLA wins tomorrow, they'll win the PAC 10 tournament. That would rip a bid from someone.

The only question I have is why are you not at the Garden right now?

Tourney basketball - survive and advance.

About all we did today.

On the bright side, we should shoot the ball better tomorrow, can't shoot it much worse.

Do you always take vacation time for March Madness or do you not need vacation time? And you must be in a good mood not calling the host of the SEC tourney Trashville.

All we need to do is win the next nine games. Style points count a little I guess (in the next three games), but the main thing now is just win baby!

Without Junior and Senior leadership, we probably lose today.

Do you always take vacation time for March Madness or do you not need vacation time? And you must be in a good mood not calling the host of the SEC tourney Trashville.
The best feature of self employment is the unlimited supply of vacation days my boss allows me.

Nashville is thrilled with the crowds and the good weather. KY fans are everywhere lined up trying to buy extra tickets. Brian Williams was key in win today and Maze reminded me of Lofton hitting free throws at end to secure win. It was an ugly win but team hung together throughout.

Ride the JFK Ferry for me while you are there and leave all those pretty girls alone.
:)

I hope we got that out of our system. Today was horrible. A lot of lower seeds beat/played the higher seeded teams close. At least Chism was focused. If not for Wayne we're waiting for selection Sunday to roll around.

Would like to see Woolridge play and get some "quality" minutes. Maybe McBee/Pearl get more minutes over the next few SEC games. I would hope they will be able to contribute since they haven't played much lately and should be fresher. Plus we will need some help down the stretch with all of the different matchups that we got coming. I would really like to keep our main guys as fresh (fewer minutes) as possible for the tournament. Can only hope that when they get there chance that they don't do something stupid.

VN Store

Back