SEC Tournament, Round 1, LSU vs. Tennessee Official Game Thread

volwarrior33

2009-mbb-gamenotes-lsu.jpg

March 11, 2010 -- 3:15 p.m. ET
Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tenn.

TV: SEC Network (Broadcast simulcast on ESPN360.com)
Announcers: Brad Nessler and Jimmy Dykes

Probable Starters:

LSU:
G 11 Bo Spencer
G 4 Chris Bass
F 24 Storm Warren
F 1 Tasmin Mitchell
F 3 Garrett Green

Tennessee:
G 3 Bobby Maze
G 32 Scotty Hopson
G 30 JP Prince
F 4 Wayne Chism
C 33 Brian Williams

I'm hoping for a big win but the 11.5 spread kinda scared me away from taking it. I did go for the over @ 125.5 tho, hope both teams can score and Tennessee can pull out a W.

I'm hoping for a big win but the 11.5 spread kinda scared me away from taking it. I did go for the over @ 125.5 tho, hope both teams can score and Tennessee can pull out a W.

I love the over. I don't know if that bodes well for you though!

I feel pretty good about this game. I know LSU has been playing better as of late, but so have we.

I think the boys come out focused and get ahead early, LSU will make a small rally early in the Second half but we will put them away easily down the stretch.

72-54 VOLS!

Hope we play like we've been playing. Still pissed i dont get to watch the game... damn work!

I was at the game in BR. LSU Is tough and scrapy they will play to the end. VOLs will have to play well to win.

Hope we play like we've been playing. Still pissed i dont get to watch the game... damn work!

Same here. I set the DVR before I left for work this morning, but I won't be able to refrain from watching the box score the entire game. I just hope I'll want to watch the replay when I get home tonight.

Dang it! I completely forgot about taping it. Ugh. I may can run home and try to tape it on my lunch break

Same here. I set the DVR before I left for work this morning, but I won't be able to refrain from watching the box score the entire game. I just hope I'll want to watch the replay when I get home tonight.

I'm going home on lunch to do the same thing.

Nessler and Dykes are covering the early rounds? I didn't expect that, but I'll definitely take it.

I feel pretty good about this game. I know LSU has been playing better as of late, but so have we.

I think the boys come out focused and get ahead early, LSU will make a small rally early in the Second half but we will put them away easily down the stretch.

72-54 VOLS!

I hope so, we struggled at LSU. I'm glad this is a neutral site. Let's hope the boys are ready this time.

Dang it! I completely forgot about taping it. Ugh. I may can run home and try to tape it on my lunch break
Grrrr. It is not showing in my area. The channel that picked up the SEC network did it for football only.

Just watched the replays from Tennessee @ LSU this season.

I went from confident to a little worried. Watching LSU get within 4 points at 2:30 and still within 4 at 1:30 shouldn't have happened. Hopefully Tennessee doesn't go like 7 minutes without making a field goal again.

Just watched the replays from Tennessee @ LSU this season.

I went from confident to a little worried. Watching LSU get within 4 points at 2:30 and still within 4 at 1:30 shouldn't have happened. Hopefully Tennessee doesn't go like 7 minutes without making a field goal again.

That was a shell of the team we have now playing and they didn't even play that well...if this group comes out and plays well this shouldn't be close.

now if we go fart around like we did against Arkansas then who knows!:crazy:

Go Vols!

I'll be on a bus heading to Nashville, since Ohio is playing Vandy in baseball this weekend, so I won't get to watch either. :/

Hope we can put them away early and rest a bit.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back