SEC Tournament online

Behuman13

He stumbled and fumbled!
Does anyone know some place where I can watch the SEC tournament online? They aren't broadcasting the first 2 rounds out here...

if it's on TV here in Nashville, I should be streaming it.

check on my site the day of to see:
Streaming VOLS games!!!!

password is on the page.

I am streaming ESPN all day, so you can watch some Big East games today

espn360.com will be showing it as well, provided your internet provider is acceptible. Comcast customers get espn360.com

espn360.com will be showing it as well, provided your internet provider is acceptible. Comcast customers get espn360.com

I have Charter :ermm: I use Justin.tv for games not shown out here, I was just looking for something a little higher quality, but beggers can't be choosers

Edit: Just checked ESPN360.com and it's letting me watch the Big East tourney right now, so I assume I'll get the SEC tourney also.

Last edited:
It is on the local ESPN regional (SEC network--formerly JP Sports). Can you stream that too? I am in Minneapolis and it is not on anywhere here.

I just checked my guide, and it's showing starting at 12:00 CT with the pregame on at 11:00 CT. Comcast 14 WUXP.

That channel has a bunch of crap prior and in between the games (People's Court, Judge Judy, etc....), and I won't have a way of changing the channels while I'm gone.

I'll be starting the stream before I go to work.

Last edited:
I have Charter :ermm: I use Justin.tv for games not shown out here, I was just looking for something a little higher quality, but beggers can't be choosers

Edit: Just checked ESPN360.com and it's letting me watch the Big East tourney right now, so I assume I'll get the SEC tourney also.

The games are on ESPN360.

I'm actually gonna be on the road while the game is on. Does anyone know if ut will be on espn radio? I have the espn radio app and I'm hoping one of the 8 channels they have will have it on.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks to Comcrap, my internet is down this morning. The automated message you get is "down for routine maintenance" WTH?!!?!? I won't be home until about 12:30-1:00 CT to try and stream it then.

:(

Last edited:
Thanks to Comcrap, my internet is down this morning. The automated message you get is "down for routine maintenance" WTH?!!?!? I won't be home until about 12:30-1:00 CT to try and stream it then.

:(
Please let us know if you get the stream up and running.

I am starting to panic a little here at work...no ESPN 360, not listed on channel surfing....the stream posted here isn't up yet.

Someone please update if they can find this online somewhere.

I'll be home about 1:45 CT to start the stream. I know my internet is back up as my Slingbox is working.

VN Store

Back