This Week's Trap...

Solid read.

Hiring Nolan would be a huge hire. Wonder if Barkley will try and have an impact on the process, or is he still sulking from the Chizik hire?

Good article as usual hat. You are right about GV being the only talent on Maryland's team, but damn I can't stand watching that kid. I don't pull for kids to have injuries but I wish everytime I see him play that someone is going to elbow him in his big loud mouth.

Auburn hiring Nolan Richardson would be the best thing that could possibly happen to SEC hoops. That being said, they're more likely to hire Buzz Peterson than Nolan.

Auburn hiring Nolan Richardson would be the best thing that could possibly happen to SEC hoops. That being said, they're more likely to hire Buzz Peterson than Nolan.
I have zero faith in Auburn making an intelligent decision where their basketball program is concerned.

The Trap heads to New York Thursday for the hoops warfare known as the Big East Tournament.

Good read, thanks.

Enjoy the trip. I've always considered myself a FB fan first but there are few events I want to take in one day more the Big East Tourney in MSG.

Hat, what do you think about LSU and Bama. Man they suck this yr. Do you see them climbing the ladder with current staff?

Hat, what do you think about LSU and Bama. Man they suck this yr. Do you see them climbing the ladder with current staff?
I think Grant will be fine. The only reservation I have about Trent Johnson is his ability to recruit SEC caliber players. He can certainly coach. I'll be surprised if both don't have long, relatively successful tenures.

NYC should be a blast. Maybe you can find out the real chance of Cal going back to the NJ Nets.

VN Store

Back