Does Espn bracketology normally change on a daily basis?

Indianavol4eva

on the 8th we were a four seed in the bracket with duke and purdue and the matchups looked favorable. now we are a four seed in the bracket with kansas and OSU, two teams i do NOT want to meet in the tournament. does it change every day?

but it did change again today so maybe since its the last week its daily but im not sure

It changes as the bracketologists change their minds. They keep guessing so they may get lucky on one and be able to state that they predicted right. Will not matter that they also predicted wrong both before and after.

Pretty sure it changes everyday during conference tournament week up until Selection Sunday.

It's going to change almost every day from now until sunday due to all the conference games and mid conference championships being played so early. Those will in turn will possibly effect where in the bracket Tennessee lands day by day.

on the 8th we were a four seed in the bracket with duke and purdue and the matchups looked favorable. now we are a four seed in the bracket with kansas and OSU, two teams i do NOT want to meet in the tournament. does it change every day?

You do realize this is just a bunch of fun....they are rarely accurate regarding the matchups and only right most of the time for the seeding.

UT just needs to figure out how to win the damn SEC Tourney and then we might go on a tear...

Anyone else think we can be a 2 seed if we win it?

UT just needs to figure out how to win the damn SEC Tourney and then we might go on a tear...

only if the other teams vying for 2s and 3s lose in their conference tournaments to lesser opponents. way toomany cards would have to fall right. Id say 4 is stable and winning it a 3 is possible.

You do realize this is just a bunch of fun....they are rarely accurate regarding the matchups and only right most of the time for the seeding.

yes, i am aware of this, but its fun to think of the possible matchups and the new one is much uglier than the one from the previous day and i was just wondering.

Lunardi claims that he is like 98% accurate for teams in the tourney and 80 something % for the correct seed. I have no way of verifying this but I read it in an article in the USA today this week. But, If you put out like 800 of them then I guess you can increase your percentage very easily.

If UT wins the SECT, they will probably jump to a 3-seed. In order to do that they will most likely have to beat UK and Vandy which should pump their RPI up even further.

Lunardi claims that he is like 98% accurate for teams in the tourney and 80 something % for the correct seed. I have no way of verifying this but I read it in an article in the USA today this week. But, If you put out like 800 of them then I guess you can increase your percentage very easily.

maybe 80% for seed. But I'd love to know what his % is for correct match-ups.

People who follow this have too much time to kill. It's like betting your house on what the local weatherman says.

Pretty sure it changes everyday during conference tournament week up until Selection Sunday.

Right here. While conference tournaments are going on, it updates every day (due to results and champions getting automatic bids) up until selection sunday
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Or the downside, they could exhaust themselves from playing 3-4 straight days of bball games and only getting a short rest right before the main tourney

And no, best we could get is a 3 seed; even if we play and beat both vandy and uk again
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back