Session 1 Roll Call

BerryBros'n'2014

UT Vol Alum
I will be in Section 119 for the opening round Thursday. Who else is gonna be at the Bridgestone Arena and what sections?

My self and the Basilio Pearl Patrol will be thereand be loud..

Ill be there...except ill be in the office working for the Pred's. Maybe I can bypass the SEC security and watch some of the games. :crossfingers:

hell yeah. section 327 lol but thats what i get for being cheap and buying tickets at the last minute

Funny looking avatar B-Stizzy. Anyways I hope that I can make it in .

Ill be there...except ill be in the office working for the Pred's. Maybe I can bypass the SEC security and watch some of the games. :crossfingers:

So you actually work at the Arena?

That would absolutely kill me to know UT was playing in the same building I was in and I couldn't go watch.

Just pull the "Do you know who I am" card.

Just saw where LSU basketball player, Dennis Harris, was arrested due to involvement in a incident interfering with police officer trying to arrest football player, Tolliver. Wonder if Harris will be allowed to play the SEC game on Thursday?
LSU basketball, football player arrested | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Its looking more and more like Harris was just trying to help Tolliver out. I dont expect Harris to have any punishment but I may be wrong. His loss hurts but LSU can live without him.

For those who are regular at the SEC tourney, how strict is security about moving down from upper level tickets when the lower levels are not filled? If Session 1 is anything like the early rounds of the Big East and Big 12 then I dont expect many in attendance. Would it be smart to buy cheap upper level tickets and then move down?

For events at Bridgestone Arena, they have checked tickets to make sure they are lower level before letting you in. Don't have any idea how strict they will be today. Same for club level, normally someone at top of escalator checks tickets to make sure you have something for club level as you get off. Good luck.

VN Store

Back