Bracketology matrix

Wouldn't want to play UCONN in a first round match...that's for sure. They are getting hot at the right time.

I JUST HOPE TENNESSEE SHOWS up and plays like they did against ky and not the way they played at flordia.id like to finish this season strong with wins against arky and at miss state and then atleast 2 wins in sec tourny, winning sec tourny would be awesome .with two wins to end regular season and winning the sec tourny would give the vols a 3 for sure and possibly a 2 if they dont just fall all over the big east,but i would be happy with a 4 seed rather be in south bracket so we could take out duke to get in final 8 but spokane would not be bad besides playing gonzaga basicly in the zags back yard but i believe we can beat them and kansas looks very beatable after last weekend even if it were not at tennessee,but i just hope the vols play their best and if not win ncaa tourny atleast beat a few teams and play well even if they lose.but im ever the optomistic i believe the vols can win as long as they play well. which they didnt play well in 5 games vand twice geor once gators once and at usc west and the second half at ky.and the final couple minuets against purdue which should have been a win

Site hasn't been updated recently.

Incorrect. It has been updated as recently as this morning.

Now, it may be that individual brackets which are included have not been updated, and so their input is unchanged, but its a rolling process.

Sweet, we're now at a 4 seed on there.

Vandy is now a 5 seed in that. I wonder how many e-mails that site has been flooded with by butthurt Vandy fans.

VN Store

Back