"Cats got cheated."

WesternKyVol

I listened to the Ky post game call in show Saturday on the radio. Three different callers said that KY didn't win because of the refs--TYPICAL. I guess a 10 free throw differential wasn't enough. They needed 17 extra attempts for the game to be "fair."

As a Vol fan living in Ky all of my life I can say that the experience has not given any respect, etc. for KY. With each and every passing year, I only want to beat them worse and worse.

I listened to the Ky post game call in show Saturday on the radio. Three different callers said that KY didn't win because of the refs--TYPICAL. I guess a 10 free throw differential wasn't enough. They needed 17 extra attempts for the game to be "fair."

As a Vol fan living in Ky all of my life I can say that the experience has not given any respect, etc. for KY. With each and every passing year, I only want to beat them worse and worse.

I haven't noticed. I guess I'm used to it by now. They can whine with the best of them.

I guess they are still butthurt over losing... In case they didn't notice, Wall gets almost every call to go his way. It's insanse how blind they are when it comes to fouls.

That blocking foul on Chism under the basket was a terrible call against us. Should have been an offensive foul. I am sure that doesn't count.

Plus, 4 of our free throws came when they fouled us intentionally at the end.

They know the refs gave them the calls, but they're angry that the refs didn't give them even MORE calls -- enough to overcome Stephen Pearl. But they lost and it's the refs fault.

I live in KY, as well. They have about as many excuses for losing as any team I've ever known of. They can't handle the fact that they lost to Tennessee in their fall back sport that they always point to when all else has failed against the Vols. Its very pathetic, yet very hilarious!

I also live in kensucky too. And it was unreal all of the excuses that I heard. People were saying that Bruce was paying the refs.

If you are going to skin a wildcat, you have got to locate the head...Its usually on the wrong end! :)

After every UT loss theres 7 threads on here full of folks ass chapped about the refs scheming against the Vols.

Yet UK fans are whiners and delusional when they say the same things.

Glass houses, people.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Didn't KY miss something like 19 of 22 three-point attempts? You can't blame that on the refs.

The Refs did their job by stopping the Vols Mo cold with 12 mins to go...leaving the Cats plenty of time to show their stuff.

After every UT loss theres 7 threads on here full of folks ass chapped about the refs scheming against the Vols.

Glass houses, people.

I would tend to agree if there weren't so many BS calls go against UT.

In this particular game there were many garbage calls in key situations. I would say the calls were more fair than at rupp though.

Glass houses, people.

Not when the other team shoots almost double the number of free throws we do. It happens over and over espicially at home. I wish we would get some home cook N ever now and again.

Not when the other team shoots almost double the number of free throws we do. It happens over and over espicially at home. I wish we would get some home cook N ever now and again.

not like it would help much...have you seen their free throw shooting. sometimes i would much rather them jack one up from halfcourt than go to the line. Much higher percentage shot. :) just kidding...but seriously

Glass houses, people.

We complain about the refs when we have FT disparities of 43-22 (I repeat 43-22) and 31-13 (I repeat 31-13) not when we lose while at the same time shooting MORE FT than the opponent, as UK is doing in this case. When you shoot 10 more FT than your opponent on the road and 4 of those were intentional at the end of the game, so in essence you shot 14 more, you don't complain about the officiating screwing you. That is unless your the UK fanbase of course, who think they conjured up the concept of basketball, when in fact it was the concept of inbreeding.

Glass houses, people.

Loving the responses that followed this.
"But our situation is different."

Always is

I thought the Vols did get some home cooking on Rocky Top on Saturday. That has to be expected when you go on the road. The Cats played poorly in the first half, the Vols played very well, and that was the difference.

Loving the responses that followed this.
"But our situation is different."

Always is
Dude all you have to do is read the boxscores. It's a fact that the Vols had more fg's made and less turnovers at vandy, yet got blown out due to the ft dissparity! Freethrows were a huge factor at rupp as well. facts are facts.

VN Store

Back