UT Men's Latest Ranking-2/15/10

I thought that there was a chance that we'd drop out of the Top 25 altogether.

If both losses hadn't been again two ranked opponents, one of them being the #2 team in the nation, its a good chance you could have ended up outside the top 25, or at least on the edge.

Agreed. We decided to show up for the game at Kentucky and that definitely helped keep us in the Top 25. I can't decide if we are a Top 25 team that is just completely inconsistent, or just a team that isn't very good? I lean towards the inconsistently talented team, but games like the ones at UGA and Vandy make it tough to defend my thoughts.

sorry, wanted to comment on LawVol13's statement, but have no clue how to do it. Came out a jumbled mess with the title. sorry all.

sorry, wanted to comment on LawVol13's statement, but have no clue how to do it. Came out a jumbled mess with the title. sorry all.

what you want to do is hit the
quote.gif
button in the bottom right of the person's post when replying. That will include their post to your response.

Yep, I think it was really fair judging the competition's actions over the week and our two losses. I think I agree with the AP 20 ranking more than the higher one. But, close enough.

what you want to do is hit the
quote.gif
button in the bottom right of the person's post when replying. That will include their post to your response.

while we're on the topic of buttons, did the thanks button and it's options just disappear after a like a week or so?

I bet the Vandy fans are pissed that they're behind us in one poll.

I'm sure the enjoyment they get from sweeping UT this year far outweighs any disappointment about their position in a completely meaningless poll.

VN Store

Back