Who is the bigger baby?

Who is the biggest baby?

• Total voters

WRE3

...and please pay no more!
Let's see who gets the award for being a big whiny baby...

My vote is for JP, since I have to watch him whine every game. There is never a foul that he commited. lol

Last edited:
Dude... without a doubt Cousins!! He is the biggest baby I have ever seen on the court hands down.

Cousins is Prince just thinks he can play. Probaly be overseas playing next year. Prince will only see NBA on TV or buy a ticket

Cousins. He was pouting on the bench after C pulled him even though his team was about to beat one of their biggest rivals.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cousins may be the bigger baby but he is also a freshman. JP is a senior who plays like a HS senior and cries like he's a freshman. Cousins will be a lottery pick next year and JP will be selling lottery tickets at a Liquor store, since no team in there right mind will take him

Not because he cries, because he pouts and sticks his lip out on just about every possesion

Cousins is the biggest baby. It's been awhile since I've seen a player throw that big of a fit when his team is winning by 10.

Cousins whines and glares after every touch or foul call, like he's on the playground.

Cousins. Did you see how he acted when he was missing free throws? I've never seen a player get so upset over misisng a free throw. The guy has no composure whatsoever. When we play them at TBA everyone should just taunt him. Most athletes can ignore that stuff but I'm not so sure he can.

Brian Williams whines just as much as JP does, if not more.

I'm sorry to say the Williams does need to get some votes.
I do realize that he may get a bad call every once in a while, but he fusses after EVERY call that goes against him or he doesn't get..... the one play on Saturday when Cousins schooled him is only the latest time.

Scotty Hopson whins more than anyone, Just ask B. Pearl

Not sure if Hopson cares enough this year to whine.

I'm hoping he'll focus a bit more..... Even if its only to raise his own stock, it may help the team.

He has the talent, we've seen it some.

VN Store

Back