Six games remaining....

tigervol9802

...and there is no reason at all that this team should not win five of them. I don't care if there where the road games are, Tennessee will be the better team and there is no excuse whatsoever to lose a game other than Kentucky. And an effort like tonight might get you a win against them away from Rupp.

Now go do it and get yourself a decent seed in the tournament and see if lady luck can't shine on you.

Well, back when someone started the 10 games left thread, I predicted 4-6....I'm 4 for 4 so far....

We should beat Florida on the road. Xavier beat UF on the road today and we are a better team than Xavier. The only won that is I could not be upset about is UK, but with the way we played tonight, and some help from the officials, we would have won if the game was at TBA.

There is no reason whatsoever this team should lose to Florida. I don't care if it is on the road. They are better than Florida.

Wouldn't you say the Vols are better than Georgia and USC ??

I have em beating Georgia and Arkansas....They should beat USCe but it's on the road so who knows ?? Kentucky couldn't beat the 'Cocks in Columbia....

Wouldn't you say the Vols are better than Georgia and USC ??

I have em beating Georgia and Arkansas....They should beat USCe but it's on the road so who knows ?? Kentucky couldn't beat the 'Cocks in Columbia....

Let me put it like this - I will be upset if anyone other than Kentucky beats them because they shouldn't. I will be livid if there is another 20 point debacle.

VN Store

Back