GG Vols

McCat

Rent free in your head
Great game plan by CBP, gutty performance by Chism. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I like your chances in Knoxville in a few weeks.

More than anything, your team set a blueprint for putting the brakes on UK's offense in the first half.

Good game, see you at TBA in a few weeks.

I just love setting blueprints for stopping teams that beat us. It reminds me of how we beat Florida 13-23. Losses suck. UK is a great team though. I was surprised the Vols were in it for as long as they were.

I am in no way saying that the outcome of the game would have changed by a few plays, but the referees were not afraid to call a charge. Especially on the play where Chism got hurt but thats just my opinion. UK simply played better at the end of the game

Great game plan by CBP, gutty performance by Chism. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I like your chances in Knoxville in a few weeks.

More than anything, your team set a blueprint for putting the brakes on UK's offense in the first half.

thanks..good game to you as well :hi:

It's nice to hear from a UK fan with some sense for once. I wouldn't hate UK as much if people were more like you lol.

Yeah, um, thanks for being nice but, I don't think we're gonna beat ya'll in a couple weeks here either. Lets face it, this team is just no good. Scotty can't dribble, Wayne takes too many 3's, Bobby's not consistent, Woolridge can't shoot, Pearl can't "anything" except defense, and J.P. along with no shooting ability whatsoever is unable make a sensible pass in any situation. Should I go on? We seem to either have a magical night where everything is put together, or a night where our true colors are shown, and win or loss depends on the quality of the opponent in those situations (see LSU). I MISS YOU CHRIS LOFTON!!!!!!

Yep good game. You out coached us but we out talented you in the end. The game in Knoxville should be interesting at least.

VN Store

Back