Maybe...

CAVol

there's nothing really wrong with us. KY is just better. Let's not have anyone placing blame on any one of our players. That's not fair. I'm proud of how we competed tonight. Hat's off to the Vols for their effort today :hi:. I think it'll be a different story in TBA.

Maybe we peed down our leg when we realized that we could actually win.

They are better. But Hopson is lazy, Woolridge can't play, & Chism was hurt. We got 'em in 2 weeks. GO VOLS

there's nothing really wrong with us. KY is just better. Let's not have anyone placing blame on any one of our players. That's not fair. I'm proud of how we competed tonight. Hat's off to the Vols for their effort today :hi:. I think it'll be a different story in TBA.

I agree, very proud of the team...we played a good game considering we were at rr. I think we will win in Knoxville. Oh, off-topic here, but umm, cousins sure is a baby.

Blame Tyler Smith!

RABBLE, RABBLE RABBLE!!!

If we really wanted to win tonight though, we should've just flopped every time UK tried to drive or even get near us and the refs would've called a charge. That really got on my nerves tonight, and it went both ways. Let the boys play!

UK has at least 3 future NBA-ers playing against us tonight
we had maybe one future NBA player and 2 walkons playing tonight

i don't think kentucky is a great team tough. they looked like us on offense, except with better players.

Plus its hard to rebound and score when the refs continue to let Ky come over your back or push you outta the way and when you are getting charging calles underneath tge basket.

Rusty

Let's not blame the refs. The only charge that I think wasn't legit was the one on Chism. The others they were planted for a good 3 or 4 seconds waiting for the contact. They clearly didnt understand the verticality rule on the block call on Kenny in the second half.

Really? I'm all for being positive, but we definitely have some issues on the offensive end of the floor.

UK has at least 3 future NBA-ers playing against us tonight
we had maybe one future NBA player and 2 walkons playing tonight

i don't think kentucky is a great team tough. they looked like us on offense, except with better players.

UK has more than 3.
Wall
Cousins
Orton
Patterson
Bledsoe

These guys should be lottery picks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Tennessee is out of sync. It doesn't help when we play teams like Kentucky and Vandy. Hopefully the next couple games they can work out the kinks.

Tennessee is out of sync. It doesn't help when we play teams like Kentucky and Vandy. Hopefully the next couple games they can work out the kinks.

I have been thinking that for the past season and a half. I am starting to lose hope.

How dare you try to inject logic into this forum?

Maybe someone should inject a little logic into the players, taking 23 three pointers is pretty ridiculous...especially when you only hit 6. 26% from distance is going to beat anyone. Don't get me wrong, we're going to be underdogs the rest of the way because about 3 of the players we put on the floor should be at Mid-Major schools(Pearl, Goins, and Bone). They have to play smarter though if they plan on accomplishing anything.

VN Store

Back