Time to face facts bball fans

hatingbamaisawayoflife

Uk is just better than us this year. We will not win at home. They simply have a better team with more depth and talent.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wonder why Pearl sped up the tempo with 7:00 to go in the game. He lost control when he did that.

We'll be in the NCAA tournament. We hung with one of the top teams on their floor for the majority of the game, and already have a win over the Top-ranked team in the nation. We'll pick up a couple more wins along the way in the SEC and be tourney bound with the resume we have. I doubt we'll go very far come march, but we'll be there for sure.

Uk won't win the title--I'll say that. Hell, they're very dependent on two freshmen who, will very talented, are still freshmen and play like it sometimes. A team like Syracuse--which really knows how to play a zone, would explose the kitty cats.

I don't think anyone was under the delusion we are better, but we hung with them in Rupp for much of the game. It isn't that difficult to see us winning in Knoxville.

Uk won't win the title--I'll say that. Hell, they're very dependent on two freshmen who, will very talented, are still freshmen and play like it sometimes. A team like Syracuse--which really knows how to play a zone, would explose the kitty cats.

I frankly wasn't impressed by Demarcus Cousins tonight. It was one of the few times I've watched him play that he wasn't able to totally dominate, and he devolved into acting like a petulant child at times in the second half. That said, with some maturity, I'm sure he'll make a great player at the next level.

The whole point was... Don't be upset, chism was hurt, hopson sick and we still hing in..... But UK didn't play well and won by 11. They have VERY good team. We have to play very close to perfect to beat them and them have off night. That's how it is this year. Just like they won't beat us for another 25 years in football

I do agree kentucky has a lot more talent..butttt...if CBP could somehow hammer into these kids heads to just slow down, use the clock, and play SMART bball..then we have a chance..the kansas game was a prime example

Everybody has off-nights. It was Cousins' turn tonight.

I frankly wasn't impressed by Demarcus Cousins tonight. It was one of the few times I've watched him play that he wasn't able to totally dominate, and he devolved into acting like a petulant child at times in the second half. That said, with some maturity, I'm sure he'll make a great player at the next level.

Cousins will cost UK a game this year. Cal has done a great job controlling this egomaniac so far but trust me after watching him for 4 years in hs. He is an attitude waiting to blow. He will have off night mckat because he is a mental midget

VN Store

Back