The Solution shuts down John "The Brick" Wall Tonight

zknott03

Pearl Sympathizer
I've been loving me some Bobby Maze and his guard play lately... we just gotta rebound. But I truly believe The Solution can slow down (soon to be known as) "Brick" Wall tonight. Lets Go Vols!!!

I've been loving me some Bobby Maze and his guard play lately... we just gotta rebound. But I truly believe The Solution can slow down (soon to be known as) "Brick" Wall tonight. Lets Go Vols!!!

I'm not as optimistic as you but GBO

I will lay a couple of bricks in the toilet if we pull this off.

Stopping Cousins is more important than Wall. But yeah, I feel confident that Maze and Goins can D up Wall adequately. Although I'm sure he'll get his.

Although Maze is playing good, I'm not sure it's going to be enough to stop Wall. Although, I would give anything for Maze or Goins to hit the game winning shot and turn and do the "Wall Dance" in front of all the inbreds.

I think the only way to stop Cousins is to get him in foul trouble... we obviously can't rebound. Long shot tonight... but I feel good because if there is a worse Game Day coach at a big program than Bruce Pearl, its John Calapari

I'm a huge Vol fan and would defend them to the end of time, but really??? You think Bobby Maze is really going to shut down John Wall? I hope you're right, but unless and until that happens you going to get slayed for posting this thread.

There's gotta be some kind of funny post incorporating the words Maze and Wall around here somewhere.

I'm a huge Vol fan and would defend them to the end of time, but really??? You think Bobby Maze is really going to shut down John Wall? I hope you're right, but unless and until that happens you going to get slayed for posting this thread.

His game against Downey in the USCjr game was pretty convincing. In the first half Maze DOMINATED the (soon to be) SEC player of the year. And the lead was so big, Downey got his points on a lazy D & by going 13-14 from the charity stripe. So, I do believe he can slow Brick Wall down... we just need to worry about the post.

His game against Downey in the USCjr game was pretty convincing. In the first half Maze DOMINATED the (soon to be) SEC player of the year. And the lead was so big, Downey got his points on a lazy D & by going 13-14 from the charity stripe. So, I do believe he can slow Brick Wall down... we just need to worry about the post.

Downey shouldn't and won't be SEC POY.

After seeing UK play a few times this year, I've noticed (which might be very obvious) that once they turn the ball over a couple times straight, you can really make a nice run if you can knock down some shots. It seems like they (and especially Wall) get really out of shape once they hit a "wall" for 2 or 3 minutes. Hoping for a big game tonight by Maze!

Maze can handle Wall, I'm not too worried about that. I'm more worried about Cousins than anyone. But they need to take advantage of his temper issues. If you piss him off, he will do something stupid that costs his team in the short term and possibly the long term.

Maze can handle Wall, I'm not too worried about that. I'm more worried about Cousins than anyone. But they need to take advantage of his temper issues. If you piss him off, he will do something stupid that costs his team in the short term and possibly the long term.

Maze can do what? We have a much better chance of dealing with Cousins than we do Maze defending anyone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not that worried about Wall.

But our interior defense was going to struggle with Cousins/Patterson before, much less with Chism hurt. We may see a new NCAA record for dunks tonight.

Well its said & done... Wall was shut down for 30 minutes... but proved to be too good of a player. Cousins is a lazy thug who reminds me of Joey Dorsey at Memphis, throws away his talent. Kudos to the guard play of Maze & Goins. And Double Kudos to the heart of Wayne Chism... the kid bleeds Orange. We'll get em in 2 weeks in TBA. GO VOLS!!!!

Well its said & done... Wall was shut down for 30 minutes... but proved to be too good of a player. Cousins is a lazy thug who reminds me of Joey Dorsey at Memphis, throws away his talent. Kudos to the guard play of Maze & Goins. And Double Kudos to the heart of Wayne Chism... the kid bleeds Orange. We'll get em in 2 weeks in TBA. GO VOLS!!!!

Wall wasn't shut down for 30 minutes.

VN Store

Back